How to deal with seeing a girl in public? I hate Friday's. Watch

username5139774
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Honest to God, my Ex said that 'I am the biggest FCUK boy she's ever met' and I have to agree with her.

Whenever I see any girl, I have the sudden urge to feel like talking to her. How?
I could say I'm desperate for a girl, and I do put myself out there but generally if I force it I risk bottling the opportunity.

Nevertheless, I've tried clubs and had no luck. I hate Friday's and Saturday's because that's when the girls are out partying and there's me, no such social life, one man on his own hitting it off.
Capitalist_Lamb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How can you be F boy if you ain't F-ing?
username5139774
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Capitalist_Lamb)
How can you be F boy if you ain't F-ing?
A boy who wants to stick his **** into every hot girl he sees.
Not literally BUT that's what she sees me as.
Capitalist_Lamb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JayJurton)
A boy who wants to stick his **** into every hot girl he sees.
Not literally BUT that's what she sees me as.
If you were in a relationship and didn't stay loyal that's not cool. But if you ended the relationship and now want to experience more why not. Most people who see a hot girl would like to have intercourse with them I don't see what the issue is here. As long as you are not talking to them about how you wanted to have intercourse with them and instead befriended them/wining them over it's fine. Intercourse is a natural part of life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads