How do you pull Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ll get right into it, so basically I’m 18, been with my bf for 4 year but we’ve went like a couple years without pulling cause we’ve been in a **** place but now I’ve literally forgot how to...I used to be fairly good at it but I cannot for the life of me remember how to pull hahah and I don’t wanna do it incase I do it wrong but also I wanna get back into doing it. So tips/how to do it are GREATLY appreciated. Also don’t be dicks about it ahaha (also I’m not gonna watch YouTube videos on how to pull so please let’s not suggest that)😂😂😂
coolcat12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ll get right into it, so basically I’m 18, been with my bf for 4 year but we’ve went like a couple years without pulling cause we’ve been in a **** place but now I’ve literally forgot how to...I used to be fairly good at it but I cannot for the life of me remember how to pull hahah and I don’t wanna do it incase I do it wrong but also I wanna get back into doing it. So tips/how to do it are GREATLY appreciated. Also don’t be dicks about it ahaha (also I’m not gonna watch YouTube videos on how to pull so please let’s not suggest that)😂😂😂
Why do you want to pull when you have a boyfriend? What do you mean by "pull" ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by coolcat12345)
Why do you want to pull when you have a boyfriend? What do you mean by "pull" ?
Pull?? Like Kissing?? Hate the word but snogging. People call it a pull where I’m from ahah? Idk
coolcat12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aha! Thanks for that clarification. I think when things go better for them, or when you do eventually kiss him, it will be natural and you'll most likely remember how to. I say just try it, because chances are, you will remember right away.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by coolcat12345)
Aha! Thanks for that clarification. I think when things go better for them, or when you do eventually kiss him, it will be natural and you'll most likely remember how to. I say just try it, because chances are, you will remember right away.
Thing is i dunno if I actually done it right in the first place cause I’ve only pulled two people but the other person hadn’t pulled anyone and neither had my bf😂so like idk but yeah I’ll give it a go I guess, just paranoid ahah
cheerIeader
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Being really obnoxious/rude, it really gets my men turned on hunny.
coolcat12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you are overthinking this a little: if he has only pulled you, then there's no higher expectation to live up to. Shoot your shot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.71%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (237)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads