Has anyone applied and heard back?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutaud15
Has anyone applied and heard back?

yh im on the phone interview stage finished the test a month ago
Reply 2
Original post by Darkslayer231
yh im on the phone interview stage finished the test a month ago

Congratulations and good luck! May I ask for what role,?
Congratulations and good luck! May I ask for what role,?

Thank you :smile: !
I applied for the engineering graduate scheme and what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Darkslayer231
Thank you :smile: !
I applied for the engineering graduate scheme and what about you?

I applied for two roles in the business scheme. :smile:
Hi guys, I've also applied to the engineering graduate scheme and I've had my email about the invite to assessment centre on the 5th March. The email is quite vague- does anyone know what kind of thing we can expect on the day?
Reply 6
Original post by lady-stxrdust
Hi guys, I've also applied to the engineering graduate scheme and I've had my email about the invite to assessment centre on the 5th March. The email is quite vague- does anyone know what kind of thing we can expect on the day?

hi, when did you get the email?
Reply 7
Hi guys :smile:

I got an email last week inviting me to an AC in Crawley on the 08th of April. They said they'll let us know what to expect a week before the AC :s-smilie:

What sort of thing are you guys expecting?
Reply 8
Original post by pj102
Hi guys :smile:

I got an email last week inviting me to an AC in Crawley on the 08th of April. They said they'll let us know what to expect a week before the AC :s-smilie:

What sort of thing are you guys expecting?

best of luck! which grad scheme did you apply for?
Hey guys, I'm applying for next years graduate scheme, do you recall what kind of questions they were asking for the phone interview?
Original post by CrimsonFanatic
Hey guys, I'm applying for next years graduate scheme, do you recall what kind of questions they were asking for the phone interview?

Why you are applying to Thales and what do you know about the company. Also a competency based question.
Reply 11
best of luck! which grad scheme did you apply for?

Thank you! I applied for the engineering grad scheme. Have you heard from them?
Reply 12
Original post by CrimsonFanatic

Hey! I would advise knowing a few stats that they always advertise. Know their values and how you can relate to one of them (one is enough for the phone interview). Also why specifically this grad scheme.
Original post by pj102
Thank you! I applied for the engineering grad scheme. Have you heard from them?

not yet. I applied for the business grad scheme so I was wondering if there may be delays.
Reply 14
not yet. I applied for the business grad scheme so I was wondering if there may be delays.

Did they say whether you've passed the test? There probably are delays but if I were you, I'd email them just to see where they're at? :smile:
Why you are applying to Thales and what do you know about the company. Also a competency based question.

Yah, so background research is important, know what type of work they do and who for. Would these be the competencies they be looking for in Thales?

Shape solutions out of complexity
Co-operate and work as a team
Accept accountability
Influence key stakeholders
Manage yourself

So generally, time-management, prioritise, deadlines, taking responsibility, team/independent working examples?
Original post by pj102
Did they say whether you've passed the test? There probably are delays but if I were you, I'd email them just to see where they're at? :smile:

The lady who did the phone interview didn't say anything other than I should hear in the next two weeks. I sent them an email earlier so hopefully I'll know soon.
hi, when did you get the email?

Hey! I got the email on the 17th feb, what stage are you at?

I had a phone interview but no communication since. I asked for an update and they said they'll be in touch. I'm not hopeful to be honest
Reply 19

Hi! Did they send you any more information regarding the AC and what to expect seeing as your AC is on the 5th?

Quick Reply

Latest