Reply 21
Original post by donutaud15
I just got my email for AC!

Congrats!! When is it?
Original post by pj102
Congrats!! When is it?

7th April in Crawley
Original post by pj102
Hi! Did they send you any more information regarding the AC and what to expect seeing as your AC is on the 5th?

Hey! No the email was quite vague, it just said:

"While you’re in the Assessment Centre you will undertake a number of competency-based activities, which will include a group exercise and a technical and behavioural interview."
Hi! Got my AC on the 26th March in Crawley,anyone have any ideas on timing and what the day is like?
Original post by CouchmanP
Hi! Got my AC on the 26th March in Crawley,anyone have any ideas on timing and what the day is like?

unless they changed it, the day usually involves group exercise, in tray stuff and competency based interview.

which scheme did you apply for? 🙂
unless they changed it, the day usually involves group exercise, in tray stuff and competency based interview.

which scheme did you apply for? 🙂

i applied for the legal and contracts scheme! Hoping to get a bit more information before the day itself so I know what I'm expecting! What scheme did you apply for?
Original post by CouchmanP
i applied for the legal and contracts scheme! Hoping to get a bit more information before the day itself so I know what I'm expecting! What scheme did you apply for?

Bids and Programme :smile:
Reply 28
Got an AC for the engineering graduate scheme any tips would be appreciated!
Original post by lady-stxrdust
Hi guys, I've also applied to the engineering graduate scheme and I've had my email about the invite to assessment centre on the 5th March. The email is quite vague- does anyone know what kind of thing we can expect on the day?

Did your AC go ahead? :smile:
Did your AC go ahead? :smile:

Yes it went ahead, I thought I did well but didn't get an offer in the end, good luck for yours!
Reply 31
Yes it went ahead, I thought I did well but didn't get an offer in the end, good luck for yours!

Sorry about that. Would you mind sharing details about the day? I have mine in April and any tips would be much appreciated.
Original post by Scip
Got an AC for the engineering graduate scheme any tips would be appreciated!

Can I ask when is your AC?

I'm sorry to hear that and thank you!
Reply 33
Can I ask when is your AC?

I'm sorry to hear that and thank you!

On the 16th of April
anyone got the email today postponing AC?
Reply 35
Hi! Anyone got an email for a technical interview next week? Any idea on what sort of questions they would ask?
Original post by pj102
Hi! Anyone got an email for a technical interview next week? Any idea on what sort of questions they would ask?

I have and no idea.
I have received the date 23/04 for the technical questions interview. No idea what sort of questions they will ask though :/
Original post by tiana_11
I have received the date 23/04 for the technical questions interview. No idea what sort of questions they will ask though :/

Can I ask for what scheme did you apply to? I think the technical interview is a bit easier to prepare if you are in the engineering scheme than business.

Also has anyone received dates for behavioural interview?
Original post by pj102

I was told today to focus on the role in general. maybe look at the job spec again and make notes to prepare .

Quick Reply

Latest