why would a guy stare but look away as soon i notice? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
this happens all the time, expect he looks away or does not look away!

i havent spoke to him at all and he is in my uni lecture (student) so idk what to do..

he has done:
- looked at me when i sat down on his table, he and his friend started getting too weird by being loud.
- keeps looking at me but looks away.
- his friends does the same which is annoying af
- he kept smiling at me and looking away? wtf
- held the door for me.
- glanced at me when i was talking to a friend.
- when my friend and i was walking past him and his friends in the mini lecture room, his friend and him kept staring at me (not my friend).

SO. tell me what the actual f because hes 6 years older than me and im 19
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
You’ve got a problem with him looking at you?
Also 25 year olds being with 19 year olds is completely normal?
If it’s that much of an issue tell him. Make sure you’re in a safe and busy place when you do it tough so that you’ll be safe if he’s a weirdo and tries anything.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

i havent spoke to him at all and he is in my uni lecture (student) so idk what to do..

he has done:
- looked at me when i sat down on his table, he and his friend started getting too weird by being loud.
- held the door for me.
- when my friend and i was walking past him and his friends in the mini lecture room, his friend and him kept staring at me (not my friend).

He more than likely thinks you are hot but is scared to do anything about it. He probably think you wouldn't be interested in him and is scared he will look like a perv.

I'd guess hes just frightened to act on it. If you like himyou, pop over to him and say 'hi, how ya doing?' Break the ice, the biggest problem for guys is knowing if their attention is welcome or not. If you dont like him say so.thng like "my boyfriend has jealous issues and if he sees you checking me out, their will be hassle we both dont need, mate"

That will do the trick either way
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
He more than likely thinks you are hot but is scared to do anything about it. He probably think you wouldn't be interested in him and is scared he will look like a perv.

I'd guess hes just frightened to act on it. If you like himyou, pop over to him and say 'hi, how ya doing?' Break the ice, the biggest problem for guys is knowing if their attention is welcome or not. If you dont like him say so.thng like "my boyfriend has jealous issues and if he sees you checking me out, their will be hassle we both dont need, mate"

That will do the trick either way
do you think in any way he wants to bang me or does he like me? he does not look like a perv to me but if he keeps doing it, it will look like it and tbh i might say hi tomorrow since there is a trip for all uni students and i don't mind talking to him.
aitch20
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
boys literally do this all the time, they look at you but when you look they look away. try not to worry about it
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
do you think in any way he wants to bang me or does he like me? he does not look like a perv to me but if he keeps doing it, it will look like it and tbh i might say hi tomorrow since there is a trip for all uni students and i don't mind talking to him.
The worlds very different place for men to women.

He probably wants to bang you, but if he didn't he wouldn't want to "like you", if you get what I'm saying. Talk to him, if it goes well then alls good, if its goes badly then you lost nothing. Also if you give him the brush off his interest in you will start to fall off.

Good luck
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

he has done:
- held the door for me.

maybe he likes you but he is shy. And what is wrong with him being 25? He is not 35 or 40 he is 25! in one year you will also be in your twenties. So is perfectly normal.
onepieceeeee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
it means that you are good looking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
67.19%
No (84)
32.81%

Watched Threads