dying my hair black Watch

Kelseykelsey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiyaa I have light brown hair and really want to dye it black. Can I use box dye? And are there any tips I should know before doing it lmao I don't know anything about hair pls help
SumiG13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah you can, I don't see why not. I'd say use disposable gloves though, whilst dying your hair, you don't want to get any of the dye on your skin. Good luck
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd suggest using a semi-permanent dye first. Black is a pain to reverse if you dislike it. I'd suggest Manic Panic's "Raven" and if you like the result then invest in a permanent dye.
Kelseykelsey
Rep:
?
(Original post by SumiG13)
yeah you can, I don't see why not. I'd say use disposable gloves though, whilst dying your hair, you don't want to get any of the dye on your skin. Good luck
okayy thank you for the help ! :]
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I have brown hair, and am interested in why you want to change your hair colour to black.
The only problem with black is that it can be a very difficult colour to reverse.
Kelseykelsey
Rep:
?
(Original post by Karisa96)
Hi I have brown hair, and am interested in why you want to change your hair colour to black.
The only problem with black is that it can be a very difficult colour to reverse.
I want to look like snow white😬 but i decided to just go a slightly lighter colour than my natural because i didn’t want to damage my hair or spend loads of money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (365)
67.1%
No (179)
32.9%

Watched Threads