Quizlet removing Long Term Learning!!

Watch
Poll: Let's stand up against Quizlet.
Quizlet should remove the long term learning feature (1)
3.23%
Quizlet should NOT remove the long term learning feature!!! (30)
96.77%
izaakha
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Quizlet have just emailed all plus members to tell them that they are removing the long - term learning feature mid February.

Please comment below how the feature is beneficial to you and I am going to share it with Quizlet - so that they understand that they can't just remove a feature without us students realising .
Last edited by izaakha; 1 year ago

hewwoooooo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I use quizlet long term learning feature every day when im studying for my IB diploma, especially in mandarin and latin as there is so much vocabulary to learn. this feature also helped me massively in GCSEs and i was able to get all 8s and 9s with a lot of help from this feature. please dont let quizlet remove this!!
SpritOfCourage
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why would they even remove that feature... I was hoping for them adding an algorithm like ANKI's, where there's 3 levels of retention to choose from.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That’s so silly! All the good apps are too good to be true. 😒
izaakha
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SpritOfCourage)
Why would they even remove that feature... I was hoping for them adding an algorithm like ANKI's, where there's 3 levels of retention to choose from.
Me too! Every update email I wanted to know if they added it; nope, they go and remove it all together. I have used Anki, but I just doesn't look as nice and the online version that I would have to use whilst at college is useless.
Ambsey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm really unhappy about them removing the feature, I used long term learning for 3 years for language learning and a little bit for university. I exported my data to anki but i'm really unhappy with it. Anki has no automatic audio, and doesn't have a database of pictures. It's going to be very annoying to record audio for thousands of flashcards, and so annoying to download a photo every time. I only bought quizlet plus for long term learning, it really sucks if they remove it
procrastinator56
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Just switch to anki. It may not be as pretty, but it is very much effective and completely free, plus more customizable. There is also an add on that allows you to input many decks from quizlet into anki including images.
izaakha
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by procrastinator56)
Just switch to anki. It may not be as pretty, but it is very much effective and completely free, plus more customizable. There is also an add on that allows you to input many decks from quizlet into anki including images.
The installed version of Anki is alright; however, the online version is useless - no add- ins will work on the online version - nor do images properly show. I can’t install the Anki on college computers - so I have to stick with online version at college. I am staying with Quizlet, I have combined my decks into one set so I can use the learn feature.
akf50
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
just i want to know why? why Quizlet want to do this by us???
Shadbury
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'd suggest memrise
Anandee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by procrastinator56)
What anki
(Original post by izaakha)
The installed version of Anki is alright; however, the online version is useless - no add- ins will work on the online version - nor do images properly show. I can’t install the Anki on college computers - so I have to stick with online version at college. I am staying with Quizlet, I have combined my decks into one set so I can use the learn feature.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (383)
52.83%
No (342)
47.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise