DPat1210
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I need ideas on how I can find raise a few hundred pounds to go on a once in a lifetime geology trip to the French alps for a week with my college. Thanks
thepurplerain
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Easyfundraising is great! It's an extension you can add to your browser and when you shop at various places online you'll get a donation of a certain %. You can ask relatives/friends to download it to and have it connected to your page and the donations will rack up in no time! I think the payments come through quarterly, providing you raised £15 through donations
florencemary
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sponsored walk/run/bike which links to geography.
RoxyThorn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DPat1210)
I need ideas on how I can find raise a few hundred pounds to go on a once in a lifetime geology trip to the French alps for a week with my college. Thanks
Well my school is planning to do a non uniform day where everyone in non uniform pays a pound but if you dont already have uniform then that wouldnt reaaly work. something that really does work is a sponsored silence. a lot of my teachers donated 5-10 pounds each and they love the silence. good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads