Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I’m doing an access to HE computing course and i’d LOVE to get into liverpool however i’m getting paranoid that i wont be accepted. I meet the entry requirements and i’m predicted all distinctions. Can anyone tell me, is uni of liverpool difficult to get into at all? What is the competition for computer science at uni of liverpool? I’m just not feeling optimistic at all at this point
OKU1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I’m doing an access to HE computing course and i’d LOVE to get into liverpool however i’m getting paranoid that i wont be accepted. I meet the entry requirements and i’m predicted all distinctions. Can anyone tell me, is uni of liverpool difficult to get into at all? What is the competition for computer science at uni of liverpool? I’m just not feeling optimistic at all at this point
Hey! Don’t worry about it, a certificate of higher education with 120 credits is an entry requirement! I done the same with the Open University and have applied for Computer Science and already received multiple offers. I was the same as you and was worried about it but I have had no problem at all. Just make sure you impress them with a good personal statement aswell as that could even get you an unconditional offer where you won’t even need to send proof of your certificate!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by OKU1)
Hey! Don’t worry about it, a certificate of higher education with 120 credits is an entry requirement! I done the same with the Open University and have applied for Computer Science and already received multiple offers. I was the same as you and was worried about it but I have had no problem at all. Just make sure you impress them with a good personal statement aswell as that could even get you an unconditional offer where you won’t even need to send proof of your certificate!
Yeah! I just feel like computer science is very competitive as opposed to computer science with a join honours and esp applying to uni like liverpool, it would be difficult to get into. Hoping for the best
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I got an offer with predicted grades of ABB so you should definitely be accepted (provided you have a half decent personal statement)
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
For computer science?
Aurano
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
As long as your personal statement is half decent you'll be fine.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
66.93%
No (85)
33.07%

Watched Threads