Clothing for short and skinny girls??? Watch

Hannah.MF
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello! Thank you for stopping by to read this post i really appreciate it. Im 15 and a little behind everyone else, right now I'm struggling to find sizes small enough to fit me from the women' section. To give you a picture, Im 5"2, with a 30" inseam, 24 inch waist, and hips around 33 inches. Any info on good shops to shop at are welcome! Its embarrassing going shopping with your friends knowing the smallest size will probably be too big.
Thank you!
Advertisement
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you shop online, a lot of retailers have a "petite" section, you might be able to find something there.
I know ASOS have quite a selection.
Mollyanne2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hannah.MF)
Hello! Thank you for stopping by to read this post i really appreciate it. Im 15 and a little behind everyone else, right now I'm struggling to find sizes small enough to fit me from the women' section. To give you a picture, Im 5"2, with a 30" inseam, 24 inch waist, and hips around 33 inches. Any info on good shops to shop at are welcome! Its embarrassing going shopping with your friends knowing the smallest size will probably be too big.
Thank you!
I’m similar to you, but I’m 4”9 (completely done growing, I’m 16 and haven’t grown a bit for 3 years) about a 23 inch waist and shorter than 28 inseam - I find the best jeans personally are at hollister, I buy a size 4 basically everywhere , missguided is good for having size 4 clothes as well as asos etc - being short and smaller than average is hard!
Advertisement
india202
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hannah.MF)
Thank you!
brandy melville? questionable morals, but cute clothes and quite cheap too. i'm also rly skinny and their clothes fit great
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your height will be a bigger issue than your waist/hip measurement. Shopping in stores with a petite section should resolve the issue.
Advertisement
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Most shops have a petite section new look, dorothy perkins, topshop, gap, miss selfridge, river island.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (159)
66.81%
No (79)
33.19%

Watched Threads