taylor swift !!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Okay so, I love Chemistry LOADSSSS but I normally really dislike physics.

Waves and forces I find super boring!!!!

But at the moment we’re doing radioactivity and nuclear decay etc and I’m honestly enjoying it SO MUCH (more than most chemistry topics and I loveee chemistry) so should I take A-Level even though I think waves and forces are boring?

I’m definitely going to do Maths and Chemistry and then my other option is between Biology Further Maths and Physics.
stressed0ut
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I personally didn’t enjoy physics gcse loads, but was told I’d be good at a level so took it knowing that if I hated it I could change subjects. Started a level physics and loved it so much I’ve now got offers to do a degree in it (which wasn’t my idea or plan originally). So I would say talk to your teachers, and then make a decision based on what they say, plus also check if you’re able to change subjects during the first month or so.
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Some of the content at a-level you may find boring but other parts is interesting. In year 13 you also do an optional module which usually your school picks unless your teacher is really nice and allows a class vote.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?