Any revision techniques for Maths GCSE? Watch

N4F_12X4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I am currently doing foundation for maths- the highest you can get on a foundation paper is a 5. I requested to do the higher paper because 2 of my alevels that I want to do (biology and psychology) require a 6 in maths. My teacher said that she will give me a higher paper to do in March and if I get good results on that paper, she will move me up to higher. I was just wondering if anyone had any good revision techniques for maths and resources they use to help them go over topics.
Thank you.
Nazz69
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
use maths genie, maths watch and gcse pod
qwertyuiosd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by N4F_12X4)
Hi, I am currently doing foundation for maths- the highest you can get on a foundation paper is a 5. I requested to do the higher paper because 2 of my alevels that I want to do (biology and psychology) require a 6 in maths. My teacher said that she will give me a higher paper to do in March and if I get good results on that paper, she will move me up to higher. I was just wondering if anyone had any good revision techniques for maths and resources they use to help them go over topics.
Thank you.
Do as many past papers online as you can, make a sheet of learning points after marking each paper yourself, and use examsolutions to learn and consolidate specific topics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (182)
67.41%
No (88)
32.59%

Watched Threads