Mohamud1961
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I applied to start a foundation course starting on January 13th.
I applied via UCAS and the university requested my certificates. However, I didn't have my certificates and my former sixth form/school was closed for Christmas. I contacted Coventry uni and they said as long as you get your results to us by the 9th your fine. Which I did.
They didn't get back to me until a week later on the 17th saying they've received my results and on UCAS saying I've been accepted. Bare in mind I contacted the uni during this time and they said all is fine.
On the 20th I received my timetable but nothing else, no enrollment date nothing. On UCAS it said the uni will contact me.
So after a week of waiting, I called them today the 24th. And they asked me why I haven't started coming to class yet, I told them because I had no info apart from my timetable.
Then they put me through to the enrollment office who then said enrollment finished on the 20th and you can no longer enrol.

I plan to go in on Monday and talk to them about it, even though 2 weeks have passed for the course they originally said it's fine.

I'm so scared that they'll reject me and I can't wait for the weekend to be over.
I do have a letter from UCAS saying my spot is confirmed, but my nothing from Coventry and my student finance is saying awaiting confirmation.
Any advice?????
Grizwuld
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Start a formal complaint and make sure they know your very serious and determined.

Be very cool about everything but keep pressing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?