Invited to a party but didnt end up going Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So a bunch of friends decided to go for a night out. I went there ready and met up with a few of them. I was told by one of them to wait for another friend and share a ride with them. And so, me and one other friend waited for them to arrive and never end up showing. I later call up my friend who said to pick them up who ended up telling me that the person is already there. My other friend also bailed as he wasn't feeling too well. TIt got pretty late and I didnt want to take a ride by myself and so I decided to go home. How should I feel about this situation? I kind of feel embarassed and at the same time dissappointed and not sure what to feel ;-(
NotSoCleverGirl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think you should discuss what happened with your friends and ask them why they did what they did. It might have just been a misunderstanding.
yzanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's an annoying situation, but remember it's only one party. Try to organise travel ahead of time at the next party so that you can go and have a good time with your friends!
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
*shrug* just sounds like a misunderstanding where your friend has tried to be 'helpful'. if you weren't 100% in the mood for the night anyway it doesn't take much frustration like that to put you off, esp if other people are bailing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (222)
67.68%
No (106)
32.32%

Watched Threads