i dumped someone but why do i feel sad Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so i was seeing a guy for five months and things weren’t working out and he wasn’t prioritising me which hurt a lot so i ended things with him but i don’t understand why i’m moping around now i hope i dont regret this
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
You have lost the routine of having someone. That is always the hardest, scariest bit, losing that routine in life and reassurance of having someone. You need to set up a new routine, new hobbies and interests and give your mind something to think about. Have a good cry and eat ice cream to let it all out. It's a process but I am sure you did the right thing for you <3
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Breaking up is hard even if you want the relationship to end. It doesn't mean you are going to later regret your decision.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's a natural reaction.
Dont dwell on it, you obviously did it for a reason.
Now is the time to move on. X
kmossx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i was seeing a guy for five months and things weren’t working out and he wasn’t prioritising me which hurt a lot so i ended things with him but i don’t understand why i’m moping around now i hope i dont regret this
There is nothing more important than knowing your self-worth! If you knew that you weren't being treated the way in which you desire then you most definitely did the right thing. Love is natural, therefore those things that come with love will be shown without fail. Of course, it is normal for you to feel emotional as you were used to their company and having someone there to rely on. There are so many people experiencing the same thing or have experienced it. My advice to you is to go out with your friends more and have fun, get work done, and just see where life takes you. Allow yourself to be upset as that is completely normal, do not hide it and build your emotions up. Who knows, perhaps there could be another chance in the future or you come to realise you were better without them. Over time it gets easier and that's a promise!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
67.19%
No (84)
32.81%

Watched Threads