Who got MCR tickets? Watch

ArtemisMCR
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
After many many years of waiting, I finally have a chance to see the band I have always dreamed of seeing. Confused why they chose MK Stadium over MK Bowl let alone MK at all and not any other location?

Either way is anyone else going?
Tredoltle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I saw their video on YouTube announcing a UK show and I immediately thought the O2 or Wembley. Absolutely confused and shocked to see it's in Milton Keynes, and I've not been able to find any tickets below £150... Guess I can't see them...
slrwlh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got standing tickets for the 20th Im quite annoyed its in MK because its so out of the way for people to travel there
ArtemisMCR
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tredoltle)
I saw their video on YouTube announcing a UK show and I immediately thought the O2 or Wembley. Absolutely confused and shocked to see it's in Milton Keynes, and I've not been able to find any tickets below £150... Guess I can't see them...
They've just announced another show but it will be on a Thursday. Don't get why they are doing yet another date at MK though. The stadium of all places too, that is a pain in the arse to get to and the roads around it get so clogged up when everyone leaves at once
ArtemisMCR
Rep:
?
(Original post by slrwlh)
I got standing tickets for the 20th Im quite annoyed its in MK because its so out of the way for people to travel there
Have to agree of all places I was very surprised it was MK. It's not the worst place for me to get to luckily but the fact all three dates are there instead of around the country is a big surprise to me. Can't but wonder why the stadium and not the bowl either. Don't think they expected to be as loved here. I got tickets for the 21st. Got very lucky as if my mum hadn't been kicked out of the queue on her phone we would have never noticed the second date as it wasn't advertised originally and we were waiting in the queue on every other device we had
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wish I could :emo:
ArtemisMCR
Rep:
?
(Original post by Glaz)
Wish I could :emo:
I was meant to have seen them on their danger days tour but my mum decided last minute it wasn't the right place to take me and gave my ticket to my dad instead :') Never thought I was going to get the chance. The tickets sold out so quickly but I hope you get the chance to see them at some point!
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ArtemisMCR)
I was meant to have seen them on their danger days tour but my mum decided last minute it wasn't the right place to take me and gave my ticket to my dad instead :' Never thought I was going to get the chance. The tickets sold out so quickly but I hope you get the chance to see them at some point!
Yikes :eyeball:
Thanks!
I live like 20 miles away from MK ffs though would've been ****ing perfect :bawling:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (45)
33.09%
No (69)
50.74%
Don't know (22)
16.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed