Please help 15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I want to have a girlfriend but I am homeschooled and 15 years old . Would like some advice on how to get a girlfriend , if you have some advice please help me
RoxyThorn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Please help 15)
I want to have a girlfriend but I am homeschooled and 15 years old . Would like some advice on how to get a girlfriend , if you have some advice please help me
I thought it would help to get some advice from someone who has had a boyfriend before. i dont say that i regret being with my exes as they have helped me to become the person i am today, but i would probably stay away for a while. this is just personal opinion but i have seen it happen before- relationships at this age dont really last. i would say just focus on getting those friends for life who are actually going to stick by you. but if you reaaly want a girl, go out into the world. meet new people, add them on social and get to know them. if you like them just pop the question: want to go out with me?
hope this helps
RoxyThorn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hey anything else just let me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (10)
29.41%
No (20)
58.82%
Don't know (4)
11.76%

Watched Threads