Why am I getting ACNE? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a sixteen (almost seventeen) year old male. I’ve recently started to get acne on my forehead and cheeks, basically all over but my mostly on my forehead. Does this mean I’m going through hormonal changes?
aka_amani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you stressed at the moment? Stress is a massive trigger of acne and I also know I touch my face more when I'm stressed so it could be that? It's also worth checking if you're using a new shampoo or hair products that's triggering acne. Also maybe check if you're washing your pillow cases enough because i know that can sometimes be a cause of acne lots of people don't realise. hope this helps
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a sixteen (almost seventeen) year old male. I’ve recently started to get acne on my forehead and cheeks, basically all over but my mostly on my forehead. Does this mean I’m going through hormonal changes?
Yes, probably.

If it's bothering you, there are loads of products you can buy in places like Boots, and if those don't work, your GP can prescribe stuff too. Good luck.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a ‘Late Bloomer’ in the puberty department. So I suppose it’s just me growing up and the hormones involved in puberty are working.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (499)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.15%
No- I want it (237)
28.38%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads