Syed.A
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello there, I was just wondering if anyone has bought premium for this website. Is it any good? Thanks
flowerscat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What exactly are you wanting to get from the site?

Physicsandmathstutor has topic specific questions for most of the major exam boards.

Any exam board approved textbook will have all the content/keywords/diagrams that you need.

Past paper questions and mark scheme are available at most exam board websites, or at physicsandmathstutor.

I had a look at the website, and it wasn't clear what they were offering in addition to what you can freely find online. Which exam board are you studying?
Syed.A
Rep:
?
I do use PMT, I was just wondering if it was any good and yeah for biology my examboard is AQA, I'm just trying to find a good website with alot of exam practise, by any chance do you know any? Thanks.
flowerscat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Syed.A)
I do use PMT, I was just wondering if it was any good and yeah for biology my examboard is AQA, I'm just trying to find a good website with alot of exam practise, by any chance do you know any? Thanks.
PMT has the legacy papers from 2010 onwards - that should give you a broad idea of the type of questions that can come up. The syllabus didn't change hugely in 2015, only by around 5%, so most of the questions from the legacy specification are still very much valid today.

If you want even more practice, try doing the OCR A papers - both current spec, and legacy spec. They are most similar to AQA questions.
Syed.A
Rep:
?
(Original post by flowerscat)
PMT has the legacy papers from 2010 onwards - that should give you a broad idea of the type of questions that can come up. The syllabus didn't change hugely in 2015, only by around 5%, so most of the questions from the legacy specification are still very much valid today.

If you want even more practice, try doing the OCR A papers - both current spec, and legacy spec. They are most similar to AQA questions.
Cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (228)
67.66%
No (109)
32.34%

Watched Threads