How do I stop friendzoning my crush D:? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Long story short, I'm a girl and I guess we are getting to know each other and we both do show interest to each other but we arn't official. We have been seeing each other more and spending more time with each other. I've never been in a relationship before and maybe I do see something with him but the thing is when some cuteeeee moment happens I ruin it and friend zone him! For example he would want to hold my hand and honestly I would want to as wellllll and so he would drop hints politely cos he's a gentleman like that and would sometimes ask but I just blush and get shy and I don't knowww I just end up friend zoning him and we don't end up holding hands but I do want to hold his hand still. Also when I do friend zone him not just with this holding hands situation, he does get upset I could tell. I do like him I guess and he knows that but my actions are showing otherwise because I get shy and embarrassed aha. I'm not sure why I am like this but how can I avoid friend zoning him being less shy?
Yvonne_to
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think when you get shy you could just say sorry I’m shy! Explaining things as simply as you can really helps because it makes him understand what you’re thinking rather than upsetting him. Just tell him you’re not good at showing affection and that you’re a little awkward with it. Hope that helps x
libby741
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Yvonne_to)
I think when you get shy you could just say sorry I’m shy! Explaining things as simply as you can really helps because it makes him understand what you’re thinking rather than upsetting him. Just tell him you’re not good at showing affection and that you’re a little awkward with it. Hope that helps x
i feel like saying that you are shy will make it awkward too, trusttt me I am literally in the same boat. I feel like as soon as i think someone likes me i get shy and stop talking to them. But i would advice you to try and be more outgoing and less worried because you will feel so much more yourself! BUT YEH IF ONLY I COULD TAKE MY OWN ADVICE!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by libby741)
i feel like saying that you are shy will make it awkward too, trusttt me I am literally in the same boat. I feel like as soon as i think someone likes me i get shy and stop talking to them. But i would advice you to try and be more outgoing and less worried because you will feel so much more yourself! BUT YEH IF ONLY I COULD TAKE MY OWN ADVICE!
Thank you so much, you should take your own advice it was helpful I ended up getting the courage to do so! But yeah if you do like them back go for it because think of it, what if its too late, what if things ended up on a positive different note without you being shy.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yvonne_to)
This is good advice really and I should probably do so, but I ended up getting the courage to hold his hand. I think I will tell him that the next time I see him, thank youu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (45)
32.14%
No (73)
52.14%
Don't know (22)
15.71%

Watched Threads