Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
There is this boy who speaks road English really well but he goes oxford and he's smart too. He dresses and speaks like a typical roadman but I'm just an average girl who's slightly awkward and can't speak road English at all. I like him a lot. Do you think I should talk to him? Do you think he will like an average girl or girls who are more like him?
Anonymous #1
Btw I'm not saying roadmen aren't smart. He's just an extreme case.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
go warn fam, hav a convo wit the brudda innit
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm ngl I'm pretty roadman and I study Maths at Uni of Oxford so like it's pretty normal I feel😂
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There is this boy who speaks road English really well but he goes oxford and he's smart too. He dresses and speaks like a typical roadman but I'm just an average girl who's slightly awkward and can't speak road English at all. I like him a lot. Do you think I should talk to him? Do you think he will like an average girl or girls who are more like him?
Run
Anonymous #1
go warn fam, hav a convo wit the brudda innit
True. I'm just worried I won't understand the way he speaks

I'm ngl I'm pretty roadman and I study Maths at Uni of Oxford so like it's pretty normal I feel😂
What type of girl do you go for?
abcthe123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This might be the worst thing I've read in a long while. Jesus Christ
Anonymous #5
Report 3 weeks ago
Basically innit tell my jigga dat you want to get married and if he says yh den obvs u man just get married and tell ur marj and say u wanna be friends n dat too famalamah joom joom de la joom innit
Anonymous #1
(Original post by abcthe123)
This might be the worst thing I've read in a long while. Jesus Christ
lol
Anonymous #1
Basically innit tell my jigga dat you want to get married and if he says yh den obvs u man just get married and tell ur marj and say u wanna be friends n dat too famalamah joom joom de la joom innit
Honestly, if I talk to him like that all of a sudden, he might get a heart attack
no offense.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
True. I'm just worried I won't understand the way he speaks

What type of girl do you go for
Well I do like a woman who is pretty smart tbh
Anonymous #1
Well I do like a woman who is pretty smart tbh
Anything else?
Anonymous #5
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly, if I talk to him like that all of a sudden, he might get a heart attack
no offense.
Mate, just be yourself. You'll only be able to keep up an act for so long. Also, I actually meant what I said about get married rather than get played.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (166)
66.4%
No (84)
33.6%

Watched Threads