Cmckn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm top 20 on the merit list & haven't received an offer yet, possibly going out by department? I had Belfast down as one of my areas.
Flyjennyd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Cmckn)
I'm top 20 on the merit list & haven't received an offer yet, possibly going out by department? I had Belfast down as one of my areas.
Hi just wondering if anyone has heard anything more since last week? I’ve not heard a peep, sadly.
Humpday25
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Flyjennyd)
Hi just wondering if anyone has heard anything more since last week? I’ve not heard a peep, sadly.
Nope, not a thing. Bit unfair that they aren't placing people in order. I wonder has anyone else spoke to HR for an update?
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Humpday25)
Nope, not a thing. Bit unfair that they aren't placing people in order. I wonder has anyone else spoke to HR for an update?
I'm placed in the 150s and have heard nothing
KQ3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I believe they are notifying people based on their start dates, so everyone is allocated a job but won't find out until closer to that time, which would explain why UC were told first.
Humpday25
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by KQ3)
I believe they are notifying people based on their start dates, so everyone is allocated a job but won't find out until closer to that time, which would explain why UC were told first.
Were you told this? When I spoke to HR Connect last week they basically said they had only received names/jobs for 100 people from NICS HR and issued those job offers. They said they had no other info about further offers
KQ3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Were you told this? When I spoke to HR Connect last week they basically said they had only received names/jobs for 100 people from NICS HR and issued those job offers. They said they had no other info about further offers
No I assumed this was how they are working it based on who has got offers, I know of 2 people who were requested by departments and are still waiting so I don't believe it's true that they have given offers for all those who were requested or that's the only criteria for posting people so far.
Humpday25
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by KQ3)
No I assumed this was how they are working it based on who has got offers, I know of 2 people who were requested by departments and are still waiting so I don't believe it's true that they have given offers for all those who were requested or that's the only criteria for posting people so far.
Who knows?🙈 Just wish they would get a move on lol
Flyjennyd
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Who knows?🙈 Just wish they would get a move on lol
Thanks for answering, everyone. At least I feel comforted that I’m not alone in my anxiety! Fingers crossed we’ll all hear something soon.
smcgax
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi Guys, i didn’t see a specific thread for the EO2 Work Coach competition. I’m currently in the 700s for the AO Competition and in the reserves, so i suspect it could be in the very far future before i’ll hear back about positions.But did anyone put their names in the pot for the EO2 comp also?
Flyjennyd
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by smcgax)
Hi Guys, i didn’t see a specific thread for the EO2 Work Coach competition. I’m currently in the 700s for the AO Competition and in the reserves, so i suspect it could be in the very far future before i’ll hear back about positions.But did anyone put their names in the pot for the EO2 comp also?
Yep I applied. I was hoping to have word of a post before then but just don’t know!
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Has anyone else heard anything further since yesterday, any offers or stories of offers?
Humpday25
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by TheCatFather)
Has anyone else heard anything further since yesterday, any offers or stories of offers?
I spoke to hr connect...they said there's no more offers in the pipeline just at the minute as Nics HR usually notify them when there is a batch of offers en route (so they can prepare for the additional work)
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I spoke to hr connect...they said there's no more offers in the pipeline just at the minute as Nics HR usually notify them when there is a batch of offers en route (so they can prepare for the additional work)
Thank you for the update.
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Has anyone heard anything else?
KQ3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Has anyone heard anything?
Offers were given at the end of last week to the existing agency staff who had passed AO
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by KQ3)
Offers were given at the end of last week to the existing agency staff who had passed AO
I'm in that bracket and have heard nothing...
Flyjennyd
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’ve not heard anything more as yet but somewhat cheered if more offers have gone out!
KQ3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Sorry, the existing agency staff in Lisahally office
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by KQ3)
Sorry, the existing agency staff in Lisahally office
Ah okay that's grand, was worried I'd been forgotten 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (249)
57.37%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (58)
13.36%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.83%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.53%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.38%

Watched Threads