Humpday25
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Congrats to you both btw!! They process state pension and pension credit there...I used to work there years ago.
Flyjennyd
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Humpday25)
Flyjennyd and The Cat Father can I ask approx what your merit positions were? Is Derry far for you?
203 on the merit list. It’s 30 miles from me. Sounds like it could be interesting. Might finally learn something about pensions! Lol.
Humpday25
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Flyjennyd)
203 on the merit list. It’s 30 miles from me. Sounds like it could be interesting. Might finally learn something about pensions! Lol.
I'm in 110s and still nothing 😂 hopefully you get a good section! And you're beside the shops!
TheCatFather
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thank you!! I placed in the 150s. I hope you hear something soon Humpday25.
KLC86
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I was in the 170s for AO and top 10 for EO2. EO2 interviews will have scores updated in the next week, they're running a bit behind. Hoping that offer comes before the AO!
Adromarv17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was wandering if anyone has heard anything more from hr connect. I know it is unlikely with the latest lockdown. I’m 429 on the merit list and I’m just getting a bit impatient.
Humpday25
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I take it you mean the AO competition and not the eo2? I was in the 120s in the AO one...got an offer on 23rd Dec to start on 4th Jan.
Adromarv17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I take it you mean the AO competition and not the eo2? I was in the 120s in the AO one...got an offer on 23rd Dec to start on 4th Jan.
Yes sorry I meant the ao competition. I haven’t heard anything in a while. I was offered larne port at start of December but it required me to start immediately and not give notice to current employer, it also was a different shift pattern than I requested. So I was allowed to reject it and remain on merit list. It would be interesting to hear if anyone has heard from hr lately. It seems like this process is taking forever
Infosetter321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Humpday25 was your working pattern standard 9-5 or the alternative 8-8 work pattern?
Adromarv17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What work pattern did you opt for? I heard that they are sorting by area and work pattern instead of merit
AH29
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hey, did you receive a preplacement letter to send verification documents and an Access NI check before an offer was made? If so how long did it take for the offer to come through after the verification?
AH29
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by rmoom)
Have either of you heard anything further after your ID check? My AccessNI went through the day after my appointment last week but no other contact since
Did you hear anything back after your access ni check? If so how long did it take?
AH29
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by smcgax)
Does anyone know how long it roughly takes to be placed from when Security/ ID checks are completed?
Smcgax did you ever get an answer to this or find out more about how long it takes?
sarahet94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 minutes ago
(Original post by Adromarv17)
Yes sorry I meant the ao competition. I haven’t heard anything in a while. I was offered larne port at start of December but it required me to start immediately and not give notice to current employer, it also was a different shift pattern than I requested. So I was allowed to reject it and remain on merit list. It would be interesting to hear if anyone has heard from hr lately. It seems like this process is taking forever
Have you heard anything recently?

I’ve heard back from HR stating that positions are being offered based off work area and working pattern, on a merit basis. So it will depend what area(s) you selected and what working pattern(s) you chose as well.

Area 1 (Belfast , Lisburn etc) and SWP 9-5 working pattern so far they have reached 795 on the merit list for that criteria to date as of 07/04/2021.

Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (54)
20.22%
Virtual accommodation tour (36)
13.48%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (12)
4.49%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.75%
Webinars with lecturers (9)
3.37%
Taster lectures or seminars (61)
22.85%
Speak to current students studying my course (59)
22.1%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (11)
4.12%
Fun online activities or experiences (9)
3.37%
Connecting with careers services or employers (6)
2.25%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (3)
1.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
1.87%

Watched Threads