Royal Holloway, Manchester or Leicester? Watch

ABCABCDDD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am a Year 13 student, and I have applied to study History, Politics and International Relations BA at RHUL (BBB), Modern History and Politics BA at Manchester (AAB) and History and Politics BA at Leicester (ABB).

I have received my offers, but I don't know which to put as my firm or insurance. My A-Levels are in Sociology, History and Politics and my predicted grades are ABB, respectively.
The only university I have not visited is Manchester - I was wondering if anyone had any experience or suggestions as to which universities I should choose.

Thanks!
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ABCABCDDD)
I am a Year 13 student, and I have applied to study History, Politics and International Relations BA at RHUL (BBB), Modern History and Politics BA at Manchester (AAB) and History and Politics BA at Leicester (ABB).

I have received my offers, but I don't know which to put as my firm or insurance. My A-Levels are in Sociology, History and Politics and my predicted grades are ABB, respectively.
The only university I have not visited is Manchester - I was wondering if anyone had any experience or suggestions as to which universities I should choose.

Thanks!
Compare the modules, which course appeals to you the most, academically? Do you want to live in London (well, Egham)? Have you considered living costs?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ABCABCDDD)

Thanks!
There's no hurry to decide, you should visit Manchester before deciding whether you want to Firm them or not. They are a very good uni but you need to visit any uni you are potentially thinking of Firming
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (44)
24.18%
No, but I have thought about it (49)
26.92%
No (89)
48.9%

Watched Threads