Ewhiskerd8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am currently in year 11, just finished my mocks.
I have decided on my three A Level choices: History, Latin and English. However, I also would love to do Spanish, which would swap with History.
My parents also think it’s a good idea for me to do Spanish rather than History (even though my dad has a history degree!), however they give me complete choice over my options luckily!

If anyone does A Level History and/or Spanish, do you enjoy it/is it very hard? I’m finding it difficult to choose as my school offers 3 A Levels rather than 4.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ewhiskerd8)
I am currently in year 11, just finished my mocks.
I have decided on my three A Level choices: History, Latin and English. However, I also would love to do Spanish, which would swap with History.
My parents also think it’s a good idea for me to do Spanish rather than History (even though my dad has a history degree!), however they give me complete choice over my options luckily!

If anyone does A Level History and/or Spanish, do you enjoy it/is it very hard? I’m finding it difficult to choose as my school offers 3 A Levels rather than 4.
Look at the specs and see which ones would interest you.
You are looking for the highest mark with least effort. That normally means something you will enjoy studying. If your heart isnt in History then you will drown with boredom and volume.
Ewhiskerd8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Look at the specs and see which ones would interest you.
You are looking for the highest mark with least effort. That normally means something you will enjoy studying. If your heart isnt in History then you will drown with boredom and volume.
Thanks for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?