Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s this guy I like but don’t know him well enough to tell him how I feel. I’m pretty sure he likes me too but lately he’s giving me mixed signals. I’ve tried distancing myself from him and he’s noticed but acts as if it isn’t affecting him. I don’t know what to do at this point. Should I continue distancing myself from him or should I continue spending time with him?

I should also note that we have different religions and races, and our parents probably would not approve. We are also completely different (in terms of personality and sense of humour) yet are so attracted to one another... like I honestly don’t even know why I’m into him. It’s driving me crazy.
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There’s this guy I like but don’t know him well enough to tell him how I feel. I’m pretty sure he likes me too but lately he’s giving me mixed signals. I’ve tried distancing myself from him and he’s noticed but acts as if it isn’t affecting him. I don’t know what to do at this point. Should I continue distancing myself from him or should I continue spending time with him?

I should also note that we have different religions and races, and our parents probably would not approve. We are also completely different (in terms of personality and sense of humour) yet are so attracted to one another... like I honestly don’t even know why I’m into him. It’s driving me crazy.
hey i completely understand where you're coming from I've been in a similar situation I know a boy and Im a different race and religion dm me if you need any help I wouldn't mind at all

my most important advice is think about yourself sounds stupid but what is your gut instinct telling you? it doesn't hurt to try something new and step out of your comfort zone if that makes sense.

And from what I learned never be afraid to confess to someone that you like them no matter how awkward it may be no matter what they say because the regret of not confessing can sometimes be big ;/ and if youre anything like me you'd kick yourself afterwards
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
hey i completely understand where you're coming from I've been in a similar situation I know a boy and Im a different race and religion dm me if you need any help I wouldn't mind at all

my most important advice is think about yourself sounds stupid but what is your gut instinct telling you? it doesn't hurt to try something new and step out of your comfort zone if that makes sense.

And from what I learned never be afraid to confess to someone that you like them no matter how awkward it may be no matter what they say because the regret of not confessing can sometimes be big ;/ and if youre anything like me you'd kick yourself afterwards
I guess I’m just afraid because I’ve never had an official “crush” or been in a relationship before. Initially I was thinking of telling him but wasn’t sure because
1) we’re going to university soon and I probably won’t see him again.
2) he seems keen on asking me out to prom, so I think I should wait for when he’s ready.

It’s just that I don’t know how to act around him anymore. We’ve been giving each other mixed signals 😂
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I guess I’m just afraid because I’ve never had an official “crush” or been in a relationship before. Initially I was thinking of telling him but wasn’t sure because
1) we’re going to university soon and I probably won’t see him again.
2) he seems keen on asking me out to prom, so I think I should wait for when he’s ready.

It’s just that I don’t know how to act around him anymore. We’ve been giving each other mixed signals 😂
Trusstt the mixed signals can be so confusing I remember me and my current crush confessed to each other through an argument just got too much honestly...

like i think just wait for him, and also I suggest try keeping him on his toes, and interested maybe flirt with him too just have a bit of banter so he knows you're not going off on him or anything like that..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (502)
59.69%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.11%
No- I want it (239)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (57)
6.78%

Watched Threads