My WiFi keeps connecting and disconnecting non-stop. Watch

Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Last night at around 8pm all the way to 2am, my WiFi would not work!

The pages kept refreshing and pausing and it wouldn’t connect properly!

The same thing happens today and it doesn’t just affect my computer but also my phone network where the name won’t come up. On the computer it says “can’t connect” or other reasons.

It’s quite annoying because everyone in my house has WiFi and it’s only happening to me.
tdpr_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lmao I’m having the EXACT same problem right now, have to use my data ffs. No idea what the problem is but it’s usually resolved in a few hours.
TheMcSame
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If it's only happening to you on multiple devices, it may well be an issue with the strength of the connection. I'm not sure about the whole phone network thing though... Maybe there's something about the design of your room that disrupts wireless signals under certain conditions? Seems a bit out there mind you, but it's about the only explanation I can think of if it's only impacting you on multiple devices and also impacting your phone's network connection.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheMcSame)
If it's only happening to you on multiple devices, it may well be an issue with the strength of the connection. I'm not sure about the whole phone network thing though... Maybe there's something about the design of your room that disrupts wireless signals under certain conditions? Seems a bit out there mind you, but it's about the only explanation I can think of if it's only impacting you on multiple devices and also impacting your phone's network connection.
That’s the problem it’s not raining or anything so I don’t know why the connection isn’t working.

I normally would get WiFi all the time continuously. However for the past two days my WiFi signal at 8pm
onwards just seems to be on and off.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by tdpr_)
Lmao I’m having the EXACT same problem right now, have to use my data ffs. No idea what the problem is but it’s usually resolved in a few hours.
It takes like 3-5 hours to go back to normal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (46)
24.73%
No, but I have thought about it (50)
26.88%
No (90)
48.39%

Watched Threads