collegeless
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've applied for tesol and Chinese in Manchester met around the 19th of December and still haven't heard anything from them.
I'm really worried as my other classmates who applied way after me for a different course have already heard from them.
Does anyone know why they are taking a long time? Or if I should be worried?
Please ((
stereotypeasian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you shouldn't worry, universities send out offers in a random order. I still haven't heard back in whether I have received an offer, none of my universities have said much other than a thank you for applying email and random adverts for open days
*remember no news is goods news
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
you shouldn't worry, universities send out offers in a random order. I still haven't heard back in whether I have received an offer, none of my universities have said much other than a thank you for applying email and random adverts for open days
*remember no news is goods news
Thank you for your reply.
I actually feel way better
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by collegeless)
I've applied for tesol and Chinese in Manchester met around the 19th of December and still haven't heard anything from them.
I'm really worried as my other classmates who applied way after me for a different course have already heard from them.
Does anyone know why they are taking a long time? Or if I should be worried?
Please ((
Hello collegeless,

As mentioned by a member of this thread, I would not worry too much if you haven't heard back yet. We process a high amount of applications and there are several factors we take into account for decision-making. Rest assured you will be notified via UCAS track in due time .

Cheers,

Luca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (465)
66.91%
No (230)
33.09%

Watched Threads