The Student Room Group

AMA man lives with DD breast plate for 6 weeks

For reasons that I can’t explain since December 6th pretty much every day besides Christmas, I’ve had a DD cup breast plate glued to my chest and wore a bra from 7am til 9-10pm at night. I even slept in a slip, wore a sports bra when I worked out, and even wore a bikini.

Being flat as a board going to a 34DD was quite an adjustment, getting used to there size took a few days. And after that I still hit them on things for a few more days, and kept hitting them if I raised my hand to my face from my lap. As getting used to there weight at about 3 pounds the equivalent of if I had implants, was hard on my posture and I found my self constantly straightening my back. And sleeping on my back I had to get used to there weight.

Wearing a bra every day was something I learned to have a love hate relationship with, I needed support but even though all five of my bras are the same size I quickly found a favourite and one I couldn’t wait to take off. And the difference in the size and shape of my breasts when wearing my push-up bra vs my lace cup bras. Also the awkwardness of running to get something braless and reaching up to hold them with both hands is something I picked up on. And wearing a bikini I found my self very self conscious if my nipple was going to pop out of my top.

And doing almost anything requires looking past/over them and working around them.

And when I seen a Victoria’s Secret add my thoughts were more about do I need new bras then the woman modeling the lingerie.
How long do u have to this for? and why...?
:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest