The Student Room Group

Best ways to develop your career

Hi Folks At the moment I am attending finance/accountancy related job interviews in the hope of developing my career. However, a lot of employers only want candidates for that specific job role and want them to stay in that role for several years. So can someone kindly advice the best way to tell the interviewer that I am are more than happy to stay in the role for the short term future but, due to having higher level qualilifications and experience, I am also keen to move in to other areas of the business? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Reply 1
Original post by geek84
Hi Folks At the moment I am attending finance/accountancy related job interviews in the hope of developing my career. However, a lot of employers only want candidates for that specific job role and want them to stay in that role for several years. So can someone kindly advice the best way to tell the interviewer that I am are more than happy to stay in the role for the short term future but, due to having higher level qualilifications and experience, I am also keen to move in to other areas of the business? Thanks in advance for your responses.

What is you current level of qualifications and experience? Which part of the country are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest