harvey7
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi TSR members,

Hope you are all well! I have just completed my 8,000 word psychology case study revision notes. The notes are on word and include the aims, procedures, results and conclusions of all the case studies on the syllabus.

AlI the information is on the Pearson revision guide however, I prefer having all my case study collated on one file.

If you would like to get access to these notes written by an A* psychology student, send me a message!
Neuromegha
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by harvey7)
Hi TSR members,

Hope you are all well! I have just completed my 8,000 word psychology case study revision notes. The notes are on word and include the aims, procedures, results and conclusions of all the case studies on the syllabus.

AlI the information is on the Pearson revision guide however, I prefer having all my case study collated on one file.

If you would like to get access to these notes written by an A* psychology student, send me a message!
Hello,
I just came across this and I was wondering if you could send them to me? it would help me out soo much!!! thank you xx
Amy's Mum
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi TSR members,

This does sound amazing!
Am trying to help a student who is really struggling to learn these case studies.
Are you sharing them?
PSabharwaal
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi TSR members,

hi this sounds great, struggling to find enough evaluation points
queeennnnn1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
hi i know you sent this post over a year ago but i was wondering if you still had the case studies for psychology?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed