The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Year 12 Summer Schhol

Hi, I am applying for the year 12 Chemistry summer school at King's college London, however, the website does not say what the dates for the summer school are. It says that it is a week long course and I am assuming that it is free as it is non-residential and there is no mention of fees. Does anyone know when the dates for the summer school may be? I thought it was from the 24th July until the 31st but there is no confirmation of that anywhere. The deadline for applications is also not displayed on the website and I have emailed the outreach people to ask but no response, if anyone has an idea of when it might be that would be great. Thank you :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Thank you for your response, I have seen those links before but I don’t think the chemistry summer school is part of the others, I think it is run directly by the chemistry department. The “pre-university summer school” is 2 weeks and is supposed to be residential, the chemistry summer school is 5 days and is definitely non-residential. But I still can’t find anymore information on it.
Original post by Student01234
Thank you for your response, I have seen those links before but I don’t think the chemistry summer school is part of the others, I think it is run directly by the chemistry department. The “pre-university summer school” is 2 weeks and is supposed to be residential, the chemistry summer school is 5 days and is definitely non-residential. But I still can’t find anymore information on it.

Ohhh i understand now. I tried to look for some but i now realise the lack of info. How about contacting them through their email if there's fees and when the dates are?
Original post by PetitePanda
Ohhh i understand now. I tried to look for some but i now realise the lack of info. How about contacting them through their email if there's fees and when the dates are?

I did email the contact they have displayed on the website but unfortunately no response, I think I emailed on Thursday so I might just need to give it a few more days, if not I might just email the professors directly? Thank you for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest