The Student Room Group

18 in full time employment and studying AMA

I'm 18 and in full time employment at a warehouse, I do modelling on the side as well
And I'm studying my a levels
Ask away
Original post by Mixedraceguy
I'm 18 and in full time employment at a warehouse, I do modelling on the side as well
And I'm studying my a levels
Ask away

What a levels are you studying?
did you apply to university
Original post by Hazelly
What a levels are you studying?

A level maths, chemistry and accounting
Original post by watershower
did you apply to university

I was going to but sadly I can't afford to sit chemistry this summer so I'm gonna do it next summer and I'll be applying this September for 2021 start
A level maths, chemistry and accounting

Are you enjoying the courses? :smile:
Original post by Hazelly
Are you enjoying the courses? :smile:

Yes I am enjoying them especially Chemistry. Maths takes a lot of practice and accounting too but I am pretty interested in both and they are definitely my academic strengths and learning new skills is great. I get on really well with my tutors which helps a lot 😁
How often do you go to the gym?
I was going to but sadly I can't afford to sit chemistry this summer so I'm gonna do it next summer and I'll be applying this September for 2021 start

What course do you want to do at uni?
Original post by ThuggerThugger
How often do you go to the gym?

Only three days a week but I normally have a 90 minute to 2 hour session It can be tricky finding time to go but normally I go on the days I'm not working or if I'm away modelling I go when I'm free from the studio
Original post by Deborah247
What course do you want to do at uni?

I wanna do Chemistry
Only three days a week but I normally have a 90 minute to 2 hour session It can be tricky finding time to go but normally I go on the days I'm not working or if I'm away modelling I go when I'm free from the studio

Do you have like a diet plan?
Do you have like a diet plan?

Yeah I do have a rough diet plan, it's changed a bit since I've started full-time employment
And it can be difficult to track macros at work
Yeah I do have a rough diet plan, it's changed a bit since I've started full-time employment

where do you buy most of your food for a reasonable price?
Original post by SomMC1
where do you buy most of your food for a reasonable price?

I buy a lot of my food from the local Morris ons or aldi I spend around £45 a week on food excluding eating out and I eat out at nandos normally cus it's next to my local cinema and pub once a week usually spend around 12.00

This is pretty much the reason I gave up "bulking" it's like having a full-time job tracking what you eat etc, felt like I wasn't really living.
Yes I am enjoying them especially Chemistry. Maths takes a lot of practice and accounting too but I am pretty interested in both and they are definitely my academic strengths and learning new skills is great. I get on really well with my tutors which helps a lot 😁

Good luck with your a-levels, sounds like a good choice :biggrin:
This is pretty much the reason I gave up "bulking" it's like having a full-time job tracking what you eat etc, felt like I wasn't really living.

Are you skinny or slim? It's not too hard to track what you eat if you're buying all your food from a supermarket it's just a bit of a task

Quick Reply

Latest