Parents wont late me vape Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am 18 and my parents wont let me vape. I have wanted to vape since about maybe 14 or 15 and I thought maybe when im 18 Ill be an adult so I can choose if I want to or not but I asked my parents if I can now Im 18 but they are still saying no. Ive tried it from these people from college and told my parents but they were ok. I just dont know why they wont let me buy one, I get if it was standard cigs or shisha but its not its e cig they wont let me even have none nicotine ones which I really dont know why. None nicotine isnt addictive its like none alcohol beer but that is pointless but non nicotine e cigs i can see a point in because its still vaping. I only want to just get one disposable one then if I dont like it I wont get it again.
I have posted before about this but ive asked again if I can do nicotine free ones but they still wont let me so can anyone help? Id apreciate it
Student1191
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh dear
ConnieStudies
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Whats the point of vaping, it has no benefits whatsoever
abcthe123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Jesus Christ dude,

You don't need to vape. Your parents just don't want you inhaling ****ing chemicals into your lungs that might potentially cause you harm and you're complaining?

The reality is you're an adult now. If you want to go out and buy 100 cigarettes and smoke them in a day that's your prerogative and nobody can stop you.

Anyway, vaping looks and is ****ing pathetic. Why do you even want to vape if you're not getting the benefits of nicotine? I don't even get it. Listen to your parents.
hasnat614
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dude. Why smoke, vape or do any of that **** when you can just do this?...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvRpaPeY55s
Really helped me out. Hope this helps.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by abcthe123)
Jesus Christ dude,

You don't need to vape. Your parents just don't want you inhaling ****ing chemicals into your lungs that might potentially cause you harm and you're complaining?

The reality is you're an adult now. If you want to go out and buy 100 cigarettes and smoke them in a day that's your prerogative and nobody can stop you.

Anyway, vaping looks and is ****ing pathetic. Why do you even want to vape if you're not getting the benefits of nicotine? I don't even get it. Listen to your parents.
I just want to try something new because ive tried diffrent types of alcohol, dont want to try actual smoking but i just want to try vaping because its new. Its a new gadget basically
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hasnat614)
Dude. Why smoke, vape or do any of that **** when you can just do this?...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvRpaPeY55s
Really helped me out. Hope this helps.
Its not about the smoke, its the vaping device im intrested in
Anonymous #1
(Original post by User140)
There’s no benefit whatsoever to a nicotine free e-cigarette. You’d be a complete idiot wasting your money on one.
Its fun though trying new things
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s not a gadget you complete and utter moron.
Please be nice
ghostmalone
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I just want to try something new because ive tried diffrent types of alcohol, dont want to try actual smoking but i just want to try vaping because its new. Its a new gadget basically
New gadget? Go get the new iPhone or something.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey man, if you wanna go around smelling like tutti frutti and candyfloss, who are they to tell you, you can't! :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ghostmalone)
New gadget? Go get your wanting-to-increase-chances-of-lung-disease-ass the new iPhone or something.
Ive got a phone an e cig is something diffrent
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its fun though trying new things
If you think moldy crystallised lungs are fun go for it
MiaNova
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by abcthe123)
Jesus Christ dude,

^ this!

Stop keep posting the same damn question :argh:

It doesn't matter if it's nicotine free or not, vaping is still bad.
You're going to get the same answers.

Stop moaning about it on TSR
ghostmalone
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ive got a phone an e cig is something diffrent
Be honest, is it to look cool? Because smelling like a candy-floss unicorn..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MiaNova)
^ this!

Stop keep posting the same damn question :argh:

It doesn't matter if it's nicotine free or not, vaping is still bad.
You're going to get the same answers.

Stop moaning about it on TSR
Fine
Casmo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What do you think about disposable vape pod device? Personally, I like Ezzy Oval and its flavors are amazing. Besides, it's light, compact and lasts long. For now, it's the best option for me.
Last edited by Casmo; 3 weeks ago
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My heart actually sank when I read the title cause I thought it said something else
tubphonecase
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why'd you want to vape? I mean sure, if it's not addictive go for it. But vaping doesn't even do anything apart from have largely unknown effects on your lungs if you're literally just vaping flavours.
You're an adult, just get one yourself. Or don't, vaping looks pretty embarrassing.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tubphonecase)
Why'd you want to vape? I mean sure, if it's not addictive go for it. But vaping doesn't even do anything apart from have largely unknown effects on your lungs if you're literally just vaping flavours.
You're an adult, just get one yourself. Or don't, vaping looks pretty embarrassing.
Ive been put off it now, ive spoke to parents and they said im not a chav vaping at the bus stop. Also Ive seen people cough on it on youtube and I dont want to choke on it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads