Zcdzvdzv
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So for the past week I’ve had ( at the beginning light yellow liquid discharge from my nipple ) now it’s dark brown and underneath the nipple is a small lump which can sort of move around if I touch it. I’m 14.. help me find out what’s wrong pls . I’m sort of scared to explain this to my mum
sixdifferentways
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Tell your mum!! Then probably see a doctor! It’s perfect natural and normal to have issues like this during puberty, don’t be ashamed to seek help! The worst that’s going to happen is a little awkwardness, but then the problem will be resolved.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
i know it’ll probably be awkward, but try and tell your mum or someone else because if you don’t and it gets worse then it’ll be more awkward. The sooner you sort it the better it’ll be!
Zcdzvdzv
Rep:
?
(Original post by sixdifferentways)
Tell your mum!! Then probably see a doctor! It’s perfect natural and normal to have issues like this during puberty, don’t be ashamed to seek help! The worst that’s going to happen is a little awkwardness, but then the problem will be resolved.
Does it happen in puberty ?? ( I’m a girl ) also how long if it’s occurring due to puberty
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is your third thread about this. We can't help you, you need to see a doctor. If you are embarrassed to go with your mum, you can make an appointment yourself.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
You should go and see a doctor just to be safe, its probably something that some medicine will fix easily
Zcdzvdzv
Rep:
?
(Original post by black tea)
This is your third thread about this. We can't help you, you need to see a doctor. If you are embarrassed to go with your mum, you can make an appointment yourself.
Yo ass hella rude cuz chill 😭😭😭
Zcdzvdzv
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You should go and see a doctor just to be safe, its probably something that some medicine will fix easily
Thank you for being nice 🥺💓
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zcdzvdzv)
I'm not rude. You are just not going to get any advice other than to go see a doctor so there is no point in making the same threads.
sixdifferentways
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does it happen in puberty ?? ( I’m a girl ) also how long if it’s occurring due to puberty
I don’t mean it’s happening BECAUSE of puberty, I’m saying changes like this are often triggered DURING puberty. Your symptoms are not normal and I really think you should talk to someone you trust about it and definitely your GP, just to be safe.
Zcdzvdzv
Rep:
?
(Original post by black tea)
I'm not rude. You are just not going to get any advice other than to go see a doctor so there is no point in making the same threads.
Renegade renegade renegade
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you for being nice 🥺💓
No problem 😂 some people are just way to harsh 🤦🏽*♀️
Jetwasher
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
😭😭😭
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
So for the past week I’ve had ( at the beginning light yellow liquid discharge from my nipple ) now it’s dark brown and underneath the nipple is a small lump which can sort of move around if I touch it. I’m 14.. help me find out what’s wrong pls . I’m sort of scared to explain this to my mum
It’s best if you talk to your mum about it, after all she was once a girl going through puberty too. It might be awkward but it will definitely help in the future if you want to go to your mum about things as you get older
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (13)
27.66%
No (26)
55.32%
Don't know (8)
17.02%

Watched Threads