Will i be arrested? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I sent abusive texts via email and text. Then apologised and stopped? Is this harassment?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I sent abusive texts via email and text. Then apologised and stopped? Is this harassment?
It's been a week and i haven't been contacted by the police
harrisong12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends how abusive they were I guess. I mean if they were death threats then I would be worrying.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by harrisong12)
Depends how abusive they were I guess. I mean if they were death threats then I would be worrying.
No it was like stupid useless racist etc.
Faheemk_1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Relax you'll be fine. Its not bloody law its real life! Go apologise and mean how sincere you are!
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes you will , the FBI is on route to your location now
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Faheemk_1)
Relax you'll be fine. Its not bloody law its real life! Go apologise and mean how sincere you are!
It was a private Gp i insulted. He aas being racist though and i enjoyed insulting him. Only typed the apology so that if he reports to the police I'll be like i realized i was wrong and stopped myself and apologise. But im happy he got insults.... just scared now im in legal trouble but they would have surely arrested me by now
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
Yes you will , the FBI is on route to your location now
(Original post by Faheemk_1)
It was a private Gp i insulted. He was being racist though and i enjoyed insulting him. Only typed the apology so that if he reports to the police I'll be like i realized i was wrong and stopped myself and apologised. But im happy he got insults.... just scared now im in legal trouble but they would have surely arrested me by now.. this isn't the first time ive actually harassed someone over email and phone quite shocked ive never been arrested 😂😂
MiaNova
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i enjoyed insulting him.
But im happy he got insults....
.. this isn't the first time ive actually harassed someone over email and phone quite shocked ive never been arrested 😂😂
What an absolute d**k :grumble:
Get out of here you troll
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MiaNova)
Couldn't agree more

It was a private Gp i insulted. He was being racist though and i enjoyed insulting him. Only typed the apology so that if he reports to the police I'll be like i realized i was wrong and stopped myself and apologised. But im happy he got insults.... just scared now im in legal trouble but they would have surely arrested me by now.. this isn't the first time ive actually harassed someone over email and phone quite shocked ive never been arrested 😂😂
I hope the GP does report this and you do get punished for it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MiaNova)
Im not a troll. It's real facts. I better be careful who i insult
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's illegal under the Malicious Communications Act so yes, you will be in trouble if you are reported. You didn't stop yourself, you sent them, so bit late to apologise.

You are disgusting if you only stop the messages because you are scared of the consequences rather than thinking of a better way to deal with people. If you had a problem with this doctor, why not report him?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
It's illegal under the Malicious Communications Act so yes, you will be in trouble if you are reported. You didn't stop yourself, you sent them, so bit late to apologise.

You are disgusting if you only stop the messages because you are scared of the consequences rather than thinking of a better way to deal with people. If you had a problem with this doctor, why not report him?
Malicious communication sounds hot and spicy . Like only something a bad bych like me would do. Im bad and I know it
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Malicious communication sounds hot and spicy . Like only something a bad bych like me would do. Im bad and I know it
You are not bad, you are a coward.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
You are not bad, you are a coward.
Well im not sorry and cops aren't after me 😂😂😂. So I'm gucci😎😎
Anonymous #1
I swear to God depression has its perks in this country. You can outright rain fire and hell and insults because you're protected by mental health act so can bully people 😂😂😂. Dumb legal system.....I've been pretending to be depressed to get perks and people believe. You get perks everywhere 😂😂😂😎
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It's a serious offence so you better be worried. You sound really thick too
Anonymous #1
It's a serious offence so you better be worried. You sound really thick too
I was depressed. I got a history of depression. .there ya go try to persecute me for harassment. Guess what protected by the law...cant touch this ass
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I swear to God depression has its perks in this country. You can outright rain fire and hell and insults because you're protected by mental health act so can bully people 😂😂😂. Dumb legal system.....I've been pretending to be depressed to get perks and people believe. You get perks everywhere 😂😂😂😎
Clearly a troll. Either that, or you just don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Second one...dead brain cells😂..they died when i harassed a racist Pakistani stupid useless doctor that's what i literally told him 😂🙊
If I was that doctor, the police would have been called right that minute.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads