The Student Room Group

Do you meet a soulmate when you don't expect it?

What if you never expect and you just focused on your goals and take good care of yourself. Is it worth avoiding dating apps.
"Soulmates" don't exist so it isn't something you need to worry about. Just enjoy your life and do what you want.
Every person not necessarily of an opposite sex can be a soulmate. Technically a person who can understand u & is like a mirror to you is actually a soul mate.So any friend who shows u a mirror is a true soul mate. 😊
Yes, I believe that you are most likely to meet a soulmate when you least expect it.
Soulmate in all senses- platonic as well as sexual and romantic.
A soulmate is not automatically the 'one true love' or ideal sexual partner.

I would recommend that almost all sane people stay off dating and hookup apps.
Unless they are authors, comedians, journalists or psychiatrists looking for research material.
So many creeps and weirdos.:eek:
sometimes you can meet your soulmate on a dating app though. i met mine when i was just browsing through a dating app, ready to give up. then i came across this one profile that i had already read and thought nothing of him but when we talked in detail it turned out he was exactly like me. his name was Ray, my first love, my first everything. we were together for 4 years... and then i very stupidly messed it up :frown: oh well....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending