Which Childcare course should I choose? Watch

Beth_2403
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone that studied either CACHE Level 3 Childcare and Education or Level 3 Extended Diploma Pearsons Children's Play, Learning and Development (BTEC) could tell me their experiences they had whilst on the course. I would like to be a Primary School teacher and so therefore I would like to study childcare. There are 2 colleges near me and one teaches CACHE and the other teaches the BTEC course. I'm not sure which one to choose so if anyone could help me it would be appreciated. Thank You. Apologies if this was sent to the wrong forum.
bela8910
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello, I'm currently in my second year of Pearson extended diploma.
What I found about this course is that it's a lot of work and expect to have 3 assigments at the same time to do.
In the first year we also had to do two exams. As well as another this year (the one this year was an extra module our teachers wanted us to do unfortunately )
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Beth_2403
Rep:
?
(Original post by bela8910)
Hello, I'm currently in my second year of Pearson extended diploma.
What I found about this course is that it's a lot of work and expect to have 3 assigments at the same time to do.
In the first year we also had to do two exams. As well as another this year (the one this year was an extra module our teachers wanted us to do unfortunately )
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks! I was wondering how much do the exams contribute to your final grade?
bela8910
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Beth_2403)
Thanks! I was wondering how much do the exams contribute to your final grade?
Our teachers have said that the two exams hold a higher value then the assignments.
The exams would be either pass, merit and destinction.

To get our end of course result they add all the exams and assigment and get a total.
Beth_2403
Rep:
?
(Original post by bela8910)
Our teachers have said that the two exams hold a higher value then the assignments.
The exams would be either pass, merit and destinction.

To get our end of course result they add all the exams and assigment and get a total.
Ah ok thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (330)
60.22%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.29%
No- I want it (150)
27.37%
No- I don't want it (39)
7.12%

Watched Threads