Malgrave889
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’d sent off my UCAS application a while ago. But I hadn’t taken the LNATs for a couple of my choices. So I booked the LNAT for the 30th. I’ve only just learnt that the deadline was for the 20th. Will my application even be considered???!!!!
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Malgrave889)
I’d sent off my UCAS application a while ago. But I hadn’t taken the LNATs for a couple of my choices. So I booked the LNAT for the 30th. I’ve only just learnt that the deadline was for the 20th. Will my application even be considered???!!!!
No
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Malgrave889)
Which LNAT Unis did you apply to?

It’s not likely that you will get offers since you have missed the deadline and the LNAT Unis are highly competitive. It’s hard to imagine how you did not know such a basic detail about the LNAT but at least you still have 3 other choices that won’t be affected by it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?