My GF farts in her sleep Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

We've being together for a few months and recently moved in together. I've noticed that she farts a lot in her sleep which is starting to annoy me. I don't know how to tell her without it being awkward so I've just ignored it. It is extremely loud and wakes me up (I'm a light sleeper). I think it could be due to her diet, she eats a lot of junk food before she sleeps. What should I do?

Thanks in advance
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She can't exactly help it, just maybe suggest changing her diet and see if it changes.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Lots of people do this
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s actually really normal. Everyone farts in their sleep
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you get work up by a fart then are you even really asleep? That seems more than light sleeping.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I was in the same situation around 7months ago. Honestly after it happened for a few nights constantly and I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t do it. So I dumped her.

As I’ve always said.. If she’s a farter, she ain’t a keeper
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Say that you farted in your sleep did she hear you and see what she says...I doubt she’ll admit it but worth the shot right
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk to her about it, otherwise it'll be very irritating and cause you further problems.

(Original post by Bio 7)
If you get work up by a fart then are you even really asleep? That seems more than light sleeping.
He did say its extremely loud, plus farts do vibrate so that could also have woken him up
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
Talk to her about it, otherwise it'll be very irritating and cause you further problems.

He did say its extremely loud, plus farts do vibrate so that could also have woken him up
It's still just a fart. I assume breathing is also going to do it if the farting stops.

This is just too funny to take seriously.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Okay but like, what do you expect her to do about it?
It's a fart, it's natural. It can't be helped.
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
It's still just a fart. I assume breathing is also going to do it if the farting stops.

This is just too funny to take seriously.
A fart can still be very loud, just as loud as a bedroom door being banged.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (293)
60.41%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.74%
No- I want it (134)
27.63%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.22%

Watched Threads