Markianb12
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
who's applied
jesszespider
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Is that the corporate and commercial one?
Dhaliwal1019
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im on the video interview now has anyone completed it?
Markianb12
Rep:
yeah same I completeled it waiting for assessment center
DannGRODT
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Markianb12)
yeah same I completeled it waiting for assessment center
Have you been given an assessment centre date ?
Markianb12
Rep:
not yet bro but hopefully I will get assessment center by this next week
taylerm22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
im about to do the video interview, what type of questions did they ask?
Brrrrr030
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone hear back after the video interview ?
Brrrrr030
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by taylerm22)
im about to do the video interview, what type of questions did they ask?
Did you hear back
Brrrrr030
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
not yet bro but hopefully I will get assessment center by this next week
Any response ?
ehyy4324
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
how did the AC go
Markianb12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
good they got everyone they needed and will close the positions from next week
ehyy4324
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
so did you not start last year ???
Markianb12
Rep:
I got a delayed offer
Markianb12
Rep:
still had to do a assesment center this year
ehyy4324
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
so you had to re apply this year??
so do last year get guaranteed for this year??
like did they take on any last year???
How long after the ac did you get told that you passed??
username5699193
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
good they got everyone they needed and will close the positions from next week
Congrats on your offer! I applied this year so I’m just a little confused about what’s going on, do you know if everyone last year was pushed forward to this year or just you? And when you say they got everyone they needed is that from last years candidates or this years? Sorry for the questions lol, I’m just worried that people this year don’t have a chance.
starssash
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi all, I have just applied for an apprenticeship at Santander, I know this thread was created 7 months ago, but just wondering if anyone has an advice or tips? Thank you
JA04
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by starssash)
Hi all, I have just applied for an apprenticeship at Santander, I know this thread was created 7 months ago, but just wondering if anyone has an advice or tips? Thank you
Hi, I’ve also applied to the Santander apprenticeship and I’m currently at the online assessment stage. What stage are you in?
starssash
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
Hi, I’ve also applied to the Santander apprenticeship and I’m currently at the online assessment stage. What stage are you in?
Hi, yes me too I passed the online test, it was soo weird though. They said they are reviewing my CV to see if I match this role.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads