JA04
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by starssash)
Hi, yes me too I passed the online test, it was soo weird though. They said they are reviewing my CV to see if I match this role.
Hey, I also passed the online test, but for me they said they are looking into my application. They didn’t specifically mention CV for me.
leelin
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
Hey, I also passed the online test, but for me they said they are looking into my application. They didn’t specifically mention CV for me.
when did you guys find out that you passed as I did mine on the 11th of Dec but still haven't heard back???
JA04
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by leelin)
when did you guys find out that you passed as I did mine on the 11th of Dec but still haven't heard back???
I also did mine around that time and received a reply around 3-4 days later. Try emailing them to ask about your application.
starssash
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
They will probably check our grades and the right to work in the UK. But I assumed they would also check out cv for some experience maybe
leelin
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
I also did mine around that time and received a reply around 3-4 days later. Try emailing them to ask about your application.
I sent my email out yesterday so hopefully they get back to me soon!
JA04
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
They will probably check our grades and the right to work in the UK. But I assumed they would also check out cv for some experience maybe
Hey, I just received an email saying I’ve been invited to complete the video interview. Did you receive anything?
starssash
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)Hey, I just received an email saying I’ve been invited to complete the video interview. Did you receive anything?
yes I have just now !! Well now we have 5 working days
starssash
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
Hey, I just received an email saying I’ve been invited to complete the video interview. Did you receive anything?
I honestly never do good in online interviews even if I do some research and preparation. So I don’t have any tips 🦧
JA04
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I honestly never do good in online interviews even if I do some research and preparation. So I don’t have any tips 🦧
Honestly same, I just hope this one goes well. When will you be doing yours?
Last edited by JA04; 3 weeks ago
starssash
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
Honestly same, I just hope this one goes well. When will you be doing yours?
The day after Christmas so 26th
JA04
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
The day after Christmas so 26th
Good luck, hope it goes amazing!
JA04
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I have just completed it, to be fair it was challenging all of the questions were tailored exactly to Santander, so you have to do a lot of research when applying. I did alright but I found it challenging that each question had 3 questions you have to target.
I’m sure you did great! How many questions were there and what were they kind of asking? What kind of research would you recommend to do before completing it?
starssash
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
I’m sure you did great! How many questions were there and what were they kind of asking? What kind of research would you recommend to do before completing it?
7 questions in total, why this role what you know about the role, Santander values and any problems in finance industry right now
leelin
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JA04)
I've been emailed saying that my application is still being reviewed and they'll reply within two weeks with my results, I'm losing hope now since you guys have already done your interviews
JA04
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by leelin)
I've been emailed saying that my application is still being reviewed and they'll reply within two weeks with my results, I'm losing hope now since you guys have already done your interviews
Don’t worry! I also had to wait for some time until I was invited for the interview. I’m sure they’ll give you a reply back soon.
JA04
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys, did anyone receive an email today from Santander saying that they were impressed with your interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads