BT mobile Watch

Sjk_189
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I recently got an iPhone 11 with bt mobile and worst decision i ever made. I have no signal where i live and I’ve been on the live chat twice and both times they’ve said it’ll work by tomorrow or we will email you tomorrow and compensate for the trouble.... haven’t heard anything from them. I literally just got this phone about 2/3 weeks ago i was just wondering is there any way i can just terminate the contract and give back the phone and get one somewhere else? or am i literally stuck in this contract for 2 years. I don’t have any service i can’t call anyone use 4G or anything what’s the point me paying £50 a month if i can’t use the phone!
Ibbx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sjk_189)
I recently got an iPhone 11 with bt mobile and worst decision i ever made. I have no signal where i live and I’ve been on the live chat twice and both times they’ve said it’ll work by tomorrow or we will email you tomorrow and compensate for the trouble.... haven’t heard anything from them. I literally just got this phone about 2/3 weeks ago i was just wondering is there any way i can just terminate the contract and give back the phone and get one somewhere else? or am i literally stuck in this contract for 2 years. I don’t have any service i can’t call anyone use 4G or anything what’s the point me paying £50 a month if i can’t use the phone!
£50 a month? I’ve just signed a contract with ee for £31/month for the iPhone 11 but unlimited texts/minutes and 20Gb of data with upfront cost of £175 and it’s also a 2 year contract and the total cost for me is £919

I reckon you have unlimited data?

if you don’t mind me asking

how much did you pay upfront
what is the total cost if you know
how many minutes, texts and data do you get ?

genuinely curious

anyways are you sure you always get no signal ? Sometimes I get signal on my 11 and sometimes I don’t. think it’s more got to do with the phone In my case.

I’m sure it’s possible to terminate the contract as you’re paying for a service and you’re not receiving the service you’re paying for. Though I’m not sure how you would terminate the contract probably have to contact them and have the issue resolved that way. Thinking about it if your issue isn’t resolved you could sue the company but that’s not realistic
Sjk_189
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ibbx)
£50 a month? I’ve just signed a contract with ee for £31/month for the iPhone 11 but unlimited texts/minutes and 20Gb of data with upfront cost of £175 and it’s also a 2 year contract and the total cost for me is £919

I reckon you have unlimited data?

if you don’t mind me asking

how much did you pay upfront
what is the total cost if you know
how many minutes, texts and data do you get ?

genuinely curious

anyways are you sure you always get no signal ? Sometimes I get signal on my 11 and sometimes I don’t. think it’s more got to do with the phone In my case.

I’m sure it’s possible to terminate the contract as you’re paying for a service and you’re not receiving the service you’re paying for. Though I’m not sure how you would terminate the contract probably have to contact them and have the issue resolved that way. Thinking about it if your issue isn’t resolved you could sue the company but that’s not realistic
I get unlimited everything and didn’t have to pay anything upfront i have bt broadband so i think i got discount and it’s a 18 month contract. So it’s like £900 together But yeah BT mobile ain’t the one I’m tryna end the contract at the moment
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sjk_189)
Switch to EE
Parties
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Go to Virgin Media and look for an A50 if you can. Very decent phone, cheap and the last I checked, it was £13 a month for 25gbs mobile data (the last I checked). I dunno if the network is good though cus I instead made the horrible mistake of getting BT Samsung A50 for 1gb mobile data and it costs £19 per month.

I think EE is also a good option.
Sjk_189
Rep:
?
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Switch to EE
EE nd BT are the same thing i think
Ibbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Parties)
Go to Virgin Media and look for an A50 if you can. Very decent phone, cheap and the last I checked, it was £13 a month for 25gbs mobile data (the last I checked). I dunno if the network is good though cus I instead made the horrible mistake of getting BT Samsung A50 for 1gb mobile data and it costs £19 per month.

I think EE is also a good option.
If she wanted a ****ty Samsung she would've gotten a ****ty Samsung smh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (463)
67.3%
No (225)
32.7%

Watched Threads