Jasmeen Johal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I have an interview at UCL for Pharmacy (MPharm) coming up and I just wanted to ask if anyone has attended it and provide any advice on the interview process and the types of questions they ask?
Sidd1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jasmeen Johal)
Hi, I have an interview at UCL for Pharmacy (MPharm) coming up and I just wanted to ask if anyone has attended it and provide any advice on the interview process and the types of questions they ask?
I had an interview for MPharm at UCL last year. They ask a mixture of ethical and non-ethical questions. For example, why UCL, why Pharmacy etc and then the ethical questions would be around privatisation of NHS and NHS in general so just make sure you do a lot of reading around to help you
Jasmeen Johal
Rep:
?
Thank you. Also was it a panel interviewing you or was it like a MMI
Sidd1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you. Also was it a panel interviewing you or was it like a MMI
It was a panel interview - two stations and about 2-3 staff at each station
Jasmeen Johal
Rep:
?
Also do they ask you questions from your personal statement and the online test we had to complete
Sidd1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Also do they ask you questions from your personal statement and the online test we had to complete
No not for me but I know people who were asked their essay question from the online test. So, just to be on the safe side make sure you know your essay and structure your arguments well
Rwëna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello,
I could see I was supposed to reply at least before 2 months ago as a perfect time. Below, I have attached a couple of documents consisting of two parts including the most predictable MPharm course interview questions with their answers. Some of the answers based on true facts collected from several websites and online published researches however others based on personal experience especially when we were to talk about reasons for choosing MPharm as a course or even the university as an educational institution specifically, moment(s) when the applicant has felt with pride of any sort of achievement(s), hobbies, points of strength and weaknesses, ...etc. I have mentioned my personal experience for some of the questions which I could probably find being mutual among other applicants even though we are experiencing different lives with different daily life situations. If you got any of your friends planning to apply for MPharm, I think you could help by offering them reading those humbly organised documents.

Finally, hoping these attached documents brings benefit for every reader.

Wishing you all the best ❤️
Sidd1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ronaldhino)
Hello,
I could see I was supposed to reply at least before 2 months ago as a perfect time. Below, I have attached a couple of documents consisting of two parts including the most predictable MPharm course interview questions with their answers. Some of the answers based on true facts collected from several websites and online published researches however others based on personal experience especially when we were to talk about reasons for choosing MPharm as a course or even the university as an educational institution specifically, moment(s) when the applicant has felt with pride of any sort of achievement(s), hobbies, points of strength and weaknesses, ...etc. I have mentioned my personal experience for some of the questions which I could probably find being mutual among other applicants even though we are experiencing different lives with different daily life situations. If you got any of your friends planning to apply for MPharm, I think you could help by offering them reading those humbly organised documents.

Finally, hoping these attached documents brings benefit for every reader.

Wishing you all the best ❤️
Wow this is very helpful! It's a shame I didn't get to see this earlier when I had my interview though. However, this will still be beneficial for those applying for MPharm in 2021
Last edited by Sidd1; 10 months ago
Rwëna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Sidd1)
Wow this is very helpful! It's a shame I didn't get to see this earlier when I had my interview though. However, this will still be beneficial for those applying for MPharm in 2021
Absolutely! Hoping you get accepted to your nominated university.
Sidd1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ronaldhino)
Absolutely! Hoping you get accepted to your nominated university.
Thank you, you too if you're in the same position!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (460)
51.34%
No (436)
48.66%

Watched Threads