short dude advice

Watch
smurfontheseboys
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so my friends 5'6 and feeling mad a girl he was talking to turned him down and he suspects its his height. if i talk to him about it i'll probs end up laughing as my advice sucks so i need some inspiration and possible stories u had(success).
username4952880
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by smurfontheseboys)
so my friends 5'6 and feeling mad a girl he was talking to turned him down and he suspects its his height. if i talk to him about it i'll probs end up laughing as my advice sucks so i need some inspiration and possible stories u had(success).
I am not going to post a story, I will just tell you that he is NOT short.HE IS AVERAGE.

So god knows what you are talking about.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Show him this picture to reassure him:

https://imgur.com/a/dy9Y1gl#gLDvRrh
smurfontheseboys
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
its what guys do. i cant keep a straight face while hes lowkey crying hes always serious
garnetznstonez
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emily_000)
I am not going to post a story, I will just tell you that he is NOT short.HE IS AVERAGE.

So god knows what you are talking about.
5'6 is not average for a male.
username4952880
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by garnetznstonez)
5'6 is not average for a male.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11534042 5'9 is considered average. So you're right lol

According to the article I am tall, wt* I thought that I am short. All the people that I know have the same height as me lol
Last edited by username4952880; 1 year ago
garnetznstonez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11534042 5'9 is considered average. 5'6 in my opinion is also average, he is shorter than me but I cannot consider him as a short guy. Short for me is below 5'5
Yes so 5'9 is average. 5'6 regarding a male is considered short. He's only 1 inch off what you would claim is short though?

But anyways
username4952880
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes so 5'9 is average. 5'6 regarding a male is considered short. He's only 1 inch off what you would claim is short though?

But anyways
anyways lol. He is short, you are right.

But the article has to be wrong, I do not consider myself as tall. All the people that I know have the same height as me
garnetznstonez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyways lol. He is short, you are right.

But the article has to be wrong, I do not consider myself as tall. All the people that I know have the same height as me
Doubt the article is wrong. If you're a female 5'5 + I can see why people may consider you tall- rather tallER not tall

I'm 5'8 so like
username4952880
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Doubt the article is wrong. If you're a female 5'5 + I can see why people may consider you tall- rather tallER not tall

I'm 5'8 so like
I'm 5'7.5 lol almost 5'8
garnetznstonez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 5'7.5 lol almost 5'8
Whatttt how can you not think you're tall, do people not tell you all the time? Obviously we're both not 5'11 catwalk model height but it's still pretty tall for a girl
username4952880
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Whatttt how can you not think you're tall, do people not tell you all the time? Obviously we're both not 5'11 catwalk model height but it's still pretty tall for a girl
I thought that I am short lol. Cause all the people that I know have the same height as me lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
All the advice you could give us a bit cliche. I’m also 5’6) and have found someone. I know plenty of lads who are “short” yet have found brilliant people. If his height was the issue (unless she was much taller) then I’d say shes kind of shallow.
Either way, assure him that he’ll find someone one day. Maybe get him on tinder or something. Make his height well known on it to minimise rejection afterwards. Get him out doing stuff. If you’re at uni join societies, go on socials, goto clubs etc.
Azorisms
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nothing wrong with being a SHORT KING!
garnetznstonez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I thought that I am short lol. Cause all the people that I know have the same height as me lol
Wow, most of my friends are around 5'3. You're lucky that you're surrounded by people the same height as you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.57%
Uncertainty around my education (58)
11.53%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (60)
11.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.12%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (28)
5.57%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (22)
4.37%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.54%
Financial worries (30)
5.96%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.98%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.36%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.98%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (49)
9.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (42)
8.35%

Watched Threads