The Student Room Group

toxic friend ??

Why would my friend block me randomly / for no reason at all on Instagram but leave me on Facebook and Snapchat?!
Reply 1
How is that toxic?
Like what the above poster has said, how is that toxic? There’s probably a reason as to why they blocked you?
Reply 3
Original post by ohhello92x
Like what the above poster has said, how is that toxic? There’s probably a reason as to why they blocked you?

I haven’t done anything wrong tho so why would they block me😕 I put the title as “toxic friend??” As i didn’t know what to caption it.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I haven’t done anything wrong tho so why would they block me😕 I put the title as “toxic friend??” As i didn’t know what to caption it.

Maybe ex-friend but cutting you off isn’t toxic.
Maybe they just don’t want to be friends anymore or maybe it was a mistake they haven’t noticed.
Reply 5
There more like bad friends, and if they do that to you, you don't need them and if they have been mean to you or have done anything hurtful to you in the past, your better without them to be honest. I'm in the middle of distincing, probably spelled wrong) myself away from the person and it is hard but if it helps you and your health then do it for you.
Reply 6
Probably a mistake, I am sure he has a good explanation for it otherwise why would he keep you on the other social medias?
Reply 7
Original post by The RAR
Probably a mistake, I am sure he has a good explanation for it otherwise why would he keep you on the other social medias?

Yeah that is probebly true also, I say ask them first before acting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending