The Student Room Group

Noise whilst having sex

This sounds so weird but when I have sex when my bf thrusts in and out it constantly makes a noise from my vagina. I seem to naturally lubricate a lot so idk if it's too much of that that causes the noise cos it kinda sounds like a wet noise
It just makes sex even more uncomfortable and awkward for me :frown:
Has anyone else experienced this ahh??
Just wipe prior to sex if you have too much lubrication down there. Also, it is perfectly natural to have lubrication and there to be noises sometimes, but it shouldn’t be uncomfortable. Whether it is a physical or psychological cause, that may be worth sorting.
Reply 2
Original post by bownessie
Just wipe prior to sex if you have too much lubrication down there. Also, it is perfectly natural to have lubrication and there to be noises sometimes, but it shouldn’t be uncomfortable. Whether it is a physical or psychological cause, that may be worth sorting.

Thank you for your reply, by uncomfortable I mean I feel psychologically uncomfortable rather than anything physical
man guys love that sound. it's a sign of a wet pussy and youre never gonna come across anyone who's gonna think that's awkward - it's a big big turn on for like everyone. it means you have a good vagina and sex with you is probably amazing lol since youre well lubricated
i sometimes make that sound too if im super wet and my bf loves it, so yeah dont be self conscious about it or uncomfortable!
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for your reply, by uncomfortable I mean I feel psychologically uncomfortable rather than anything physical

Okay, well it may be worth addressing that. If you aren’t ready and are doing it anyway, maybe just stop. The scars of things like that can affect you for a long time and also it isn’t healthy to build an unhealthy relationship with sex. Sex isn’t represented well online/in the media, but it should be fun for everyone taking part and no one should be uncomfortable.
Original post by Anonymous
This sounds so weird but when I have sex when my bf thrusts in and out it constantly makes a noise from my vagina. I seem to naturally lubricate a lot so idk if it's too much of that that causes the noise cos it kinda sounds like a wet noise
It just makes sex even more uncomfortable and awkward for me :frown:
Has anyone else experienced this ahh??

it could be a sign of trapped air, its completely normal and im sure you wont get judged :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by bownessie
Okay, well it may be worth addressing that. If you aren’t ready and are doing it anyway, maybe just stop. The scars of things like that can affect you for a long time and also it isn’t healthy to build an unhealthy relationship with sex. Sex isn’t represented well online/in the media, but it should be fun for everyone taking part and no one should be uncomfortable.

i completely agree here. physical or psychological discomfort shouldnt be ignored so maybe take a break and if you wanna go back into it maybe take it slow. let your partner know that youre trying to take it slow and that they should let you take things at your pace if you decide to experiment with people again. if you dont, and decide to experiment by yourself, again, take it slow. if you decide you dont want to have sex, then dont let anyone pressure you or make you feel like you have to. don't force yourself into uncomfortable situations because that's "how it should be" and appreciate that evryone's different and needs different things to feel comfortable :tongue:

Quick Reply