wedgun123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
im a second year at Canterbury Christchurch Uni and i think im going to have failed two of my modules this year and am worried i will have to retake the whole year. does anyone have any idea whether i will have to retake just those modules or the whole year?
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
the policy at my uni is that you just retake the modules during the summer holidays. If you fail the resits then you either have to drop out or retake the year.
I’d check the assessment policies for your course.
immature_student
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You are given the option to retake the modules once, and if you fail that you have to retake the year. Speak to your tutor about a Temporary Learning Agreement to support you, and try and get as much feedback as possible. Why do you think you have failed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (604)
33.82%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (748)
41.88%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (354)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.48%

Watched Threads