Looking for male participants for my online study! Watch

Allabamba
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am a third-year psychology student who is looking to recruit male participants for an online study that relates to personality and romantic contexts. The study will involve filling out an online questionnaire and playing a simulation game. This should only take around 15-20 minutes of your time.
If you have the time and are interested, or know someone who would be, please give me a message. The more participants I get, the better the research!

I am happy to participate in other studies, send me your study link
stereotypeasian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
why only males ?
LeoKisia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
why only males ?
Not everything should be looked upon from the lenses of gender politics. This feminist approach is spoiling the western civilization. Please stop it. The study only needs male participants. Full Stop
stereotypeasian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LeoKisia)
Not everything should be looked upon from the lenses of gender politics. This feminist approach is spoiling the western civilization. Please stop it. The study only needs male participants. Full Stop
I'm just curious ....
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Allabamba)
Hello, I am a third-year psychology student who is looking to recruit male participants for an online study that relates to personality and romantic contexts. The study will involve filling out an online questionnaire and playing a simulation game. This should only take around 15-20 minutes of your time.
If you have the time and are interested, or know someone who would be, please give me a message. The more participants I get, the better the research!

What study link?
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Allabamba)

Im happy to Participate, btw im taking psichology for my GCSE's
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (294)
65.63%
No (154)
34.38%

Watched Threads