The Student Room Group

Brown Rudnick 2020

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Brown Rudick for the 2020 Training Contract after submitting an application? Or had any idea what the timeline might be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jesswroe97
Just wondering if anyone had heard from Brown Rudick for the 2020 Training Contract after submitting an application? Or had any idea what the timeline might be?

yeah, heard back just today! She wanted to know when I finish the LPC. Hopefully we hear soon
Reply 2
Original post by Aima.rizwan
yeah, heard back just today! She wanted to know when I finish the LPC. Hopefully we hear soon

oh nice!! they must be reviewing applications then. let me know when you hear from them again as it's my first choice firm so i'm quite anxious to hear back either way!!
oh nice!! they must be reviewing applications then. let me know when you hear from them again as it's my first choice firm so i'm quite anxious to hear back either way!!

of course! good luck
of course! good luck

Hey ! Have either of you heard back?
Reply 5
Nope, nothing yet! However, it did say on the site that the interviews would not be held until March so we may not hear until closer to then! Fingers crossed.
Original post by Morgana69
Hey ! Have either of you heard back?

Hey, not anything other than previously said. I think they will be reviewing them and then let us know in March. It says on the website that there will be a two stage interview in March then offers will be made in April. So let’s see - do let us know when you hear back. ALSO what other firms have you applied to?
Hey, not anything other than previously said. I think they will be reviewing them and then let us know in March. It says on the website that there will be a two stage interview in March then offers will be made in April. So let’s see - do let us know when you hear back. ALSO what other firms have you applied to?

Mayer Brown for 2022, took their online test but still waiting to hear back. Baker Mckenzie for 2022.
Then other medium sized ones in and around London fo 2020. What about yourself?
Mayer Brown for 2022, took their online test but still waiting to hear back. Baker Mckenzie for 2022.
Then other medium sized ones in and around London fo 2020. What about yourself?

A few medium sized and Kennedy’s, Stephenson Harwood and Mo Fo let’s see - GOOD luck with them all! 😂
A few medium sized and Kennedy’s, Stephenson Harwood and Mo Fo let’s see - GOOD luck with them all! 😂

Good luck to you too! have you heard back from any yet?
Reply 10

I applied for Haynes & Boone, Beale & Co, Kennedys, Gowling and Stephenson Harwood for the Jan round. Rejection from Kennedys & Gowling after WG's and VI's but not heard back from any of the others so far.
Good luck to you too! have you heard back from any yet?

Yah, gotten through to VI for most - haven’t heard back from SH yet tho so let’s see 🤞🏼 How about you?
I applied for Haynes & Boone, Beale & Co, Kennedys, Gowling and Stephenson Harwood for the Jan round. Rejection from Kennedys & Gowling after WG's and VI's but not heard back from any of the others so far.

Yeah I’m wondering when SH will get back to us. I legit applied ages ago 😂

Yeah I’m wondering when SH will get back to us. I legit applied ages ago 😂

Hey guys heard anything further from anywhere? I'm more anxious than anything!
Reply 14

nope, not heard a peep from anyone!! did a quick search on here of last years forum's about BR and there was one that said they were getting interview invites right at the beginning of march so i doubt that it will be before that. try not to stress, i'm sure it'll be fine!!

Don’t be anxious, I know it’s easier said than done. But just focus on your work (I’m presuming you’re at uni) and it’ll come and if it doesn’t - that’s fine too like its not a reflection on you - just the competition. there are still loads do direct applications to do as well. The rest of the places should come back to us by March/April. I know a lot of people in law and they always say it’s not about if you get a TC, just when xxx so don’t stress out!! You have your whole life for that doll xx
Thank you both for these lovely replies, really appreciate it and it has put my mind to rest (as much as can be!) good luck to both of you seriously and I’m sure everything will go well for all of us!
nope, not heard a peep from anyone!! did a quick search on here of last years forum's about BR and there was one that said they were getting interview invites right at the beginning of march so i doubt that it will be before that. try not to stress, i'm sure it'll be fine!!

Don’t be anxious, I know it’s easier said than done. But just focus on your work (I’m presuming you’re at uni) and it’ll come and if it doesn’t - that’s fine too like its not a reflection on you - just the competition. there are still loads do direct applications to do as well. The rest of the places should come back to us by March/April. I know a lot of people in law and they always say it’s not about if you get a TC, just when xxx so don’t stress out!! You have your whole life for that doll xx
Thank you both for these lovely replies, really appreciate it and it has put my mind to rest (as much as can be!) good luck to both of you seriously and I’m sure everything will go well for all of us!

Thank you love xx honestly let us see!! Just out of curiosity - r u still in undergrad?
Thank you love xx honestly let us see!! Just out of curiosity - r u still in undergrad?

Just finished, I’m in that transition period, currently paralegalling. Wbu?
Just finished, I’m in that transition period, currently paralegalling. Wbu?

I am currently undertaking the LPC but am currently also interning at a pro bono in HSF which has been fun. Does the brown rudnick TC start in 2020?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending